Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vehicle located in Ireland

Asking $15,000

1989 Land Rover 110 RHD
Mileage: 240,000 Miles
Engine: Defender 200Tdi 11L
Transmission: LT77/LT230 (1.4 ratio)
Owner since Jan 2014
Its 30 years old and it does need some work but it would be a great base vehicle to start. I've spent considerable time and effort over the years on it and had planned on doing a full rebuild this year but picked up 130 DCPU because I needed the extra seats for my 2 kids.

Good
Long list of work carried out on it with plenty of receipts and pictures along the way check out the excel sheet below.
Chassis is in good condition (I will dinitrol if I get the time)
Door bottoms are good (Repairs completed Oct 2017 see pictures)
Currently getting 29mpg average.
Painted with Raptor Bedliner outside and in cab also.
31x10.50R15 BFG All Terrains with only 24K miles
New springs and Koni Shocks only 12months ago.
Interior was lined in foil insulation, ply lined with 12mm ply then expanding foam was used to fill the void between the ply and foil insulation. This can be seen in the photos.

Not so good
Bulkhead corners are starting to bubble up and will need repair
Tub capping on right hand side bubbling with rust
Chassis has some surface rust but it is just that surface rust. There has been repair work carried out previously including new rear out riggers and repairs to the front aswell as a patch on the rear of the chassis.

Camper
Converted the vehicle to motorhome in 2014 then re ply lined and never got around to making up the storage units that were in the vehicle when the initial conversion was completed. Bench seat in the back can fold out to make a double bed and cab divider folds flat for a child’s bed or storage.

For Export
Currently a 200tdi is installed in the vehicle and not a 2.5TD 19J as was originally in the vehicle. I will source a working 19J engine and install this for export reasons then ship the 200tdi separately. So you will then have both a 19J and a Defender 200tdi engine. If you just want a 19J thats not an issue and would be reflected in the price.

I will be visiting Denver CO in the coming months and it may be possible to meet a buyer in person.

I will share a link to a google drive photo album for those that are interested so PM me

DSC02924.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have edited the ad to show that I will provide a different Defender 200tdi. I will send the 200tdi engine from the defender I just bought and will not sell this 110 with its current engine. Price changed to reflect this

1 - 2 of 2 Posts