Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Big Blue"

This 1989 Defender D90 has 118K on the clock, equipped with 5 speed manual and a factory turbo diesel engine. It also has a center cubby box, roof rack, brush guard, rear bench seat and after market wheels. This is an excellent running truck and structurally sound example.

Tagged and titled
Charleston SC
843-900-7110

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Do you have more pics of the door bottoms, bulkhead, foot wells? Lots of nice pics on eBay but looking for the important bits that show any issues

Any blow by on that engine?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
D90

Sure thing, I will get some of the explicit pics up today and as usual you gotta get the glamour shots up first lol. No blow by on this one and surprisingly no leaks, no smokey idle or while at WOT. it generally is a all around solid truck mechanically. The drivers floor pan could some attention and I will have pics of that up shortly as well.

Jacques

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had blue here since last Nov , I have hit some fun spot like National forest and a few fun trails in Charleston and the occasional beach runs. It has been put through its paces without hiccups. Its been a good time and it will make the next owner happy.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bits

Doors, Bulkhead , floors

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold

Ah yeah forgot to say sold, it's now living in Alabama. I have two other D90s and two 110s currently in stock. Shoot me a PM if your looking for something in particular.

Jacques

1 - 9 of 9 Posts