Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this truck a while back with the intentions of redoing it. Has a 300tdi engine (mileage is unknown) and kinda cool overdrive unit. Bulkhead and frame are "salvageable". Tires are new, LED indicators are in a box somewhere. Comes with 4 Puma doors, the fronts have power. Will be a really great truck for somebody. Clean MI title in hand. Runs and drives as it should. Sorry to see her go. Really would love to do this project. Happily selling to fund my wedding however. Purchased for $26k, asking $22k obo.

One picture has a 90 hard top on and older doors. These were never included with the truck when I bought it.

Truck is currently in Florida with Ash at Geared Restoration. He can help answer questions or take better pics if you like.

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More pics found (and attached). Lots of nibbles on the hook but no bites. All DM's returned.

All doors are complete with cards, glass, etc…

Modular wheels with barely used BFG Wrangler Duratrac tires

Salisbury rear

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a potential buyer for the doors and would consider separating if somebody is interested in the truck and LED lights for $12k?

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boxes are the carefully wrapped Puma doors. Front have power windows. List of parts needed for completion would be entirely up to what you wanted to do with the truck. Tough question to answer because there are so many options.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Correct. She's a runner and starts right up. Awesome project for a great deal for somebody. I just need the cash due to paying for my upcoming wedding. What you see is how she sits today. Feel free to DM me and I'll give you my number if you want to chat.

Clear title, no liens, etc...

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$11k on truck without doors, $17k for truck with puma doors. I paid $23k. Need this baby gone to pay for my wedding!

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Truck actually never sold. Buyer disappeared however doors sold now. Truck stored.

TRUCK IS STILL FOR SALE - BLACK FRIDAY DEAL $10K!

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Truck is stored in Orlando with Ash from Geared Restoration

------ Follow up post added December 1st, 2019 06:07 PM ------

Ash from Geared Restoration can send you any closeups you need [email protected]

------ Follow up post added December 1st, 2019 06:12 PM ------

All emails have been responded to

·
Registered
289 Posts
Still available? Coincidentally, I am in St. Augustine headed to Orlando tomorrow. I have seen two 110s in St. Augustine in less than a week. I spotted this post and the same day both 110s crossed my path.

A really nice white 110 passed me on A1A in St. Augustine Beach and I spotted this one parked at Publix shortly after.
2AD2818B-AE7A-42B1-8639-6D781B094AFD.jpeg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts