Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling As is. Has a few dents and dings (dents are on tailgate and driver side quarter panel), engine needs some work (head gasket perhaps), has blow by. Power steering does not work.
Windshield cracked, comes with a replacement that needs fitted. Has hood sticks, needs a top installed. Front bumper needs replaced. Rust free aside from some surface rust and passenger side footwell has some rust through between floor board and footwell. These are all the pictures I have till July 10th when I can get more, Virginia title.
Comes with 4 silver alloy wheels from a discovery (correct style for defender). I am going to the UK next month so I can get parts for the buyer to fix it getting better prices than mail order. Parts will be at cost for smallish items, no shipping charges.

$12750 as is.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,109 Posts
what engine is in it?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
19j 2.5 td. If I find a buyer in the next 5-7 days I can offer to assist with sourcing parts from the UK as I am headed out there. I can get a tdi engine and ship it to the buyer.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back up for sale due to time waster. $10500 as is, one rust spot only in passenger footwell, a few dings. Tailgate has two dents, easy to replace. Quarter panel has very minor dent. All hoops there for hood, just a few bolts needed on the hoops. Engine needs work. Interior needs a few plastic pieces. Title in hand.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I took some more pictures

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,237 Posts
Dealin' for wheelin'! ;-) Somebody's gotta want this? GLWTS

I'll buy the Rostyle's off the new owner if they decide to go another way!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
or could be a head gasket. right now i am debating just going all in and importing a 300tdi by air from the UK and all the cosmetic stuff, i'll do it if i don't get the 10k ish i need to break even.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I guess there is some confusion about the location. I live in Ohio but I import these to the port of Norfolk, VA and use a Virginia address to title them in my name. So this truck is in Portsmouth, VA, 15 miles from the port of Norfolk stored in a warehouse.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts