Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1988 Land Rover 110 Defender County
2.5L 200 TDi Engine with 5 Speed Transmission
4x4. Very rare and original Defender. Runs great just had it serviced and would not hesitate to take it on long trips. Very fun to drive and gets tons of thumbs up! Seats 10+ with rear facing bench seats. Sun roof and rear sliding windows. Everything works (lights, gauges, turn signals, horn, etc). Please leave phone number if seriously interested and I will gladly call you back. These 110s are extremely hard to find and this is a great buy!
The Defender has a clear regular NC title and is currently registered and 100% street legal. Asking $23,0000 obo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey there and thanks for pointing that out. i am no expert so looked into my #s and records after your comment and my Defender has the correct original engine and transmission:
19J Turbo Diesel 2495cc / 2.5TDI engine matched with LT77 5 speed transmission :)
Thanks again for pointing out and sorry for the error.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
hey there and thanks for pointing that out. i am no expert so looked into my #s and records after your comment and my Defender has the correct original engine and transmission:
19J Turbo Diesel 2495cc / 2.5TDI engine matched with LT77 5 speed transmission :)
Thanks again for pointing out and sorry for the error.
That actually helps those who may live in a state like CO make it easier to title and tag as it is original.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Wife wants a boat and need the garage space! This is a GREAT deal!! Also leaves plenty of room to take this cool Defender to the next level or just enjoy as is :)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Can you post more pics of potential problem areas? Folks on this forum really want to see under the carpets, door bottoms, bulkhead closeups, chassis, rear crossmember, bottom of the seat box, did I mention the chassis? I think these would really help your sale.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
new rear crossmembers
rebuilt injector pump
cam belt service recent
new spare tire and land rover cover
mud flaps, tow package, folding side steps, light/brush guards
new glow plugs

mechanically: runs great. i drive it all over town and never lets me down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts