Defender Source Forum banner

1986 D90 — "Truman" :: 1986 Land Rover Defender 90

16K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  spammer 
#1 ·
Truman :: 1986 Land Rover Defender 90 (2013-04-03 20:22:21)

#5 ·
Very nice. First rig I've seen with the heavy duty stick set mine has. Please don't consider it a roll cage as you described it on your website as it offers very minimal extra protection than a standard stick set. If you are going off road I recommend something more substantial.

#8 ·
Very cool rig. Nice color choices. Seems like you did an end to end overhaul. You might not want to disclose and that is fine but a detail of how much you laid out for everything would be awesome. Just a basic total interior, exterior, engine, accessories cost. One I'd love to know to compare it to mine, two, for those thinking about doing this it could help them to understand what they are getting into. Just from eyeballing it my guess is 7ooo paint, etc, 11ooo engine, 8ooo interior, stereo etc. 5000 accessories, say 20ooo for the rig to begin with so 51k total? Really love the financial end of things, It's kinda what I do, but excellent job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.