Edit January 24th: OFF MARKET
Price changed to 1$ as no way to say "off market"

And up goes my 1985 90, Cummins R2.8, with new R380 transmission and new 1.2 transfercase sitting on 33 inch tires and subtle lift standing 7 feet tall. I’m the third stateside owner (imported from southern Italy), and it was previously repainted metallic grey (Color matched to “Mercedes Mountain Grey Metallic).

It has had a pre-sale inspection completed, and the drivetrain has just under 7000 miles (and 300 hours of engine time).

This has been my pride and joy, and represents a lot of work done by myself. It is a tight truck. Honestly no rust or corrosion, drives perfectly (as fast as you dare).

The drivetrain and AC were installed by a licensed mechanic in his home shop in Eugene Oregon. The truck is now located in (frigid) St Paul, Minnesota.

Upgrades in no particular order:
  • New drivetrain with less then 7,000 miles
  • Updated LED lights all around
  • Maxxis Bighorn 255/85R16 on Wolf wheels with 30mm wheel spacers
  • New suspension (approximately 2 inches of lift)
  • Ministry of Defender dual core air conditioner and heater
  • Alisport radiator and intercooler
  • Exmoor trim leather front seats and rear benches
  • Exmoor front 3 piece insulated moulded matting
  • Rear Bulkhead removal bar
  • Raptor metal binnacle.

MPG is between 20 and 22 (depending on highway driving). RPM at 75 mph is roughly 2600.

This vehicle was never, ever meant to be a flip. I took stewardship of it on August 29th, 2019 and drove it daily in Oregon until the 200tdi… well… let’s just say “stopped working”. I took the plunge into the deep end, and my interest and (quite frankly) obsession began. It allowed me to learn, and develop an enthusiasm for these vehicles.

Everything is out in the open on this truck - I have a build thread on this forum. Nothing to hide, and am always excited to talk about it.

It’s a good truck. The R2.8 is a beast.

Best,
DJW