Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

1984 Series 3. All original truck...2.25 Diesel with around 64k miles. Has loads of information and history compiled in chronological order. Within the last month I have installed new tires, glow plugs, resistor, injectors, alternator, radiator, hoses, and thermostat. Comes with new oil filter and fuel filter. Has the commercial white hardtop and back door. Titled in FL. Perfect patina and lots of attention anywhere it goes. It has been submitted and accepted by Bring a Trailer, but thought I would post here prior to their post being completed. Time to move on to the next vehicle. I just found my dream truck so I’m motivated to sell. Asking 17k. Thanks for looking and let me know if I can answer any questions!

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
No affiliation to this truck, but I am very local. to it. ( just met the owner through a mutual friend ) I am not a series guy, but I'd like to offer my help.

PM me if you'd like me to take a look.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Bump! Holding off on BAT for the time being.

Will consider trades for older 4x4’s, FJ40, F250, Jeep Wagoneer, etc..

Additionally, like most car guys I’m also addicted to watches. I would be willing to trade for a Rolex GMT or Sub as a partial trade.

Partial trade on my end for land.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts