Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a 1983 RHD 5 door that I bought a little over a year ago. All original with MO title and import paperwork. Needs work, as you should expect on a original vehicle. Comes with new LHD bulkhead from a td5 and two "new" front push bottom doors. I have 16k invested and that is what I want out of it. No haggling, cash only.

Pictures before I bought it. Nothing really changed on it. Engine needs a rebuild and rust in the usual spots.

1983 Land Rover One Ten by scoryan | Photobucket

Please message me here if interested and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thanks
Josh

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Selling a 1983 RHD 5 door that I bought a little over a year ago. All original with MO title and import paperwork. Needs work, as you should expect on a original vehicle. Comes with new LHD bulkhead from a td5 and two "new" front push bottom doors. I have 16k invested and that is what I want out of it. No haggling, cash only. Pictures before I bought it. Nothing really changed on it. Engine needs a rebuild and rust in the usual spots. 1983 Land Rover One Ten by scoryan | Photobucket Please message me here if interested and I will respond as soon as I can. Thanks Josh
Nice looking truck - my favorite ROW Color combo!

Should have no issues selling IMO

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been a way for a bit, unfortunately. Still for sale, new price of 13,000 w/ new TD5 bulkhead and Puma front doors (not installed). I will check this every few days till its gone.

Thanks
Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts