Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an NAS 110. I am looking for some rock sliders or recommendations on where to buy some. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,822 Posts
I usually have nothing nice to say about terra firma but I got their 130 sliders with the tree bars from Justin @ Lucky 8 back in 2011 and have given them hell, for example pivoted the truck on a tree with them and like them quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Carter -- aka MADCOWDUNGBEATLE makes some great sliders

Do a search: Carter Rock Slider and a thread for 110 sliders will show up

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
I got my terra firma sliders from lucky8 a few years back and have been impressed with them. Install was surprisingly easy but are pretty sturdy bolted up to the outriggers.

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Everything is getting finished up. I've been stupid busy, getting ready to move to a new shop. I'll have a set of 110 sliders and a set of 90 sliders up for sale in a couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,483 Posts
I Terra Firma ones on my D90. The price is right and I have no big complaints. The powder coat is flaking off on the top side from foot traffic, but I don't think they were more than $400 so I really can't complain.

·
Premium Member
2,127 Posts
I recently purchased an NAS 110. I am looking for some rock sliders or recommendations on where to buy some. Thanks!
Have a couple sets of Terrafirma 110 w/o tree bars in stock - put a set on a 90 project recently and they are quite nice.

Also available with tree bars / steps, and galvanized with tree bars/steps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts