Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 110 ribbed roof and 2 bonnets free in Draper Utah. The roof is in decent shape BUT the entire front sloped panels have been bondo'd. Free

I also have 2 defender bonnets. One came off my 110 and it's pretty shitty and really dented. The other I got for free from another board member. I found that it has about .75 worth of bondo covering its shittiness too. Free

Here's the deal, if you want them, they need to be picked up within the next 3 days. If no one wants them, I'll scrap them.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Gets my vote for the most honest/straightforward ad in all of 2015. Wish this could be used as a template for all defender parts ("if bondo, click YES" and "shitty level? HIGH or LOW").

·
Registered
367 Posts
Can you provide a picture of the top? I'm in Colorado Springs and interested. Would it fit a 1986 110?

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
I have a 110 ribbed roof and 2 bonnets free in Draper Utah. The roof is in decent shape BUT the entire front sloped panels have been bondo'd. Free

I also have 2 defender bonnets. One came off my 110 and it's pretty shitty and really dented. The other I got for free from another board member. I found that it has about .75 worth of bondo covering its shittiness too. Free

Here's the deal, if you want them, they need to be picked up within the next 3 days. If no one wants them, I'll scrap them.
Ben, PM'd you...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts