Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find it but I know I've seen a picture before. Isn't there a sound/speaker bar that fits up against the back of the truck and headliner above the rear door for a 110?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I saved some pics, but can't get them to post. Search this site for speakers, or rear speakers. One guy made a nice setup wrapped in gray. I might have a go at it since I'm missing that panel anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Thanks sjpin! Glad to hear you are enjoying the set up.

I do make these to order. Lead time is usually about 2 weeks to ship (depending on the timing from my upholsterer). They fit a 6 1/2" round speaker, have a universal fit to work within Land Rover "build tolerances") Installation is easy and secure to stock mounting points in the roof.

PM me for more details. I may be able to talk to my upholsterer and see if we were to get a group buy together, possibly there may be better pricing on a total order of 5 or more.

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks sjpin! Glad to hear you are enjoying the set up.

I do make these to order. Lead time is usually about 2 weeks to ship (depending on the timing from my upholsterer). They fit a 6 1/2" round speaker, have a universal fit to work within Land Rover "build tolerances") Installation is easy and secure to stock mounting points in the roof.

PM me for more details. I may be able to talk to my upholsterer and see if we were to get a group buy together, possibly there may be better pricing on a total order of 5 or more.
I'd be interested in a group by for this sometime this summer. I just started making a kydek version of this for a temporary setup (nothing is more permanent than a temporary solution) to get some better sound in my truck.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Was looking at a friends truck cab roof today. It would be a no go unfortunately.

The panel will fit a 90 or 110 roof that has the vertical back. It's a direct replacement for the vertical panel, so if you don't have this panel below, the speaker panel won't fit to your roof.

I have an order in for several panels right now that is going to upholstery at the end of the week.

I would like to put another group order together for late June. I will PM those that have shown interest with all the specific information over the next couple days. If anyone else is interested for a late June run, PM me or post your interest here.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I am taking orders for a group buy going right now and need a couple more orders to hit the 5 quantity.

Production would be for mid/ late June.

Group pricing is:

$525 for the upholstered panel, delivery included (con US)

$410 fo the bare panel, delivery included (con US)

Please PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
I am taking orders for a group buy going right now and need a couple more orders to hit the 5 quantity.

Production would be for mid/ late June.

Group pricing is:

$525 for the upholstered panel, delivery included (con US)

$410 fo the bare panel, delivery included (con US)

Please PM me if interested.

Would the speaker holes be cut out already, and if so, for what size speaker?

I may be interested in a bare panel, as I just put in a new headliner, and there may be some material left over.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Hi Fred. The speaker holes are pre-cut for a 6 1/2 speaker, (which is the maximum you can fit) but if you want a smaller size, I can do that for you.

Could easily do a bare panel for you in the mid June group.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Hi Fred. The speaker holes are pre-cut for a 6 1/2 speaker, (which is the maximum you can fit) but if you want a smaller size, I can do that for you.

Could easily do a bare panel for you in the mid June group.
10-4. I will check to see what size speakers I have and get back with you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts