Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1989 110 pickup
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 110 2-door it came with a full canvas soft top. I liked the look and the somewhat open air feel, but all that canvas flapping around was loud and with the back window rolled up the exhaust fumes were giving me brain damage.So, I converted to a hard pickup cab which I like better because it gives me better access to the pickup bed, but I miss the open air feel.

I'm looking for a pickup cab soft top with a rollup rear window, preferably one that will work with my existing doors, header rail, and hoop set. I know it would never be as easy to remove and replace as a Jeep top, but I'm OK with the extra effort.

A bikini top is out because my truck is stored outdoors.

Rovers North shows a truck cab top for a TD5.Why wouldn't that work for my '89?
The All Wheel Trim website wasn't very helpful.
The Badger tops seem to be made to work with rollbars, which I don't have (but might consider.)

Anyone know of any other options?

·
Premium Member
6,599 Posts
All wheel trim can make you a mohair truck cab with removable sides and windows. It isn't cheap but it's really really nice.

I just had a bimini top made by a local boat shop that stretches from the front of my truck to the rear with no sides whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Badger has told me before that he can do one but I don’t think it’s a regular production item

1 - 5 of 5 Posts