Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 200tdi chassis for 110. Can be used. The best quote I've got so far is from Richards for about 3500 including shipping to Colorado.

·
Registered
623 Posts
$3,500 for a new galvy chassis shipped is pretty cheap IMO. A good used chassis is few and far between.

·
Premium Member
13,484 Posts
Fwiw, shopped for a 130 chassis recently and a new chassis from LR was cheaper through Rovers North than a galvanized aftermarket one from UK + shipping. Granted will have to blast and dip the LR one but we opted for oe.

·
Premium Member
7,572 Posts
Looking for 200tdi chassis for 110. Can be used. The best quote I've got so far is from Richards for about 3500 including shipping to Colorado.
What’s ur timing? I’ll have a used one surfacing soon. PM if interested in details.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you share your source for $3500 shipped? That's a great deal.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Hey sorry about the lack of information that was 3500 pounds shipped from England to Colorado quoted from Richard's Chassis.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Have a repairable 300 tdi chassis on western slopes. Still have to strip tub but don’t think is that bad. Also the t post are repairable. 350$ for the chassis if interested. In Redstone co

·
Premium Member
13,484 Posts
Have a repairable 300 tdi chassis on western slopes. Still have to strip tub but don’t think is that bad. Also the t post are repairable. 350$ for the chassis if interested. In Redstone co
You were going to send me pictures of the t posts is where we left that

·
Registered
17 Posts
How soon do you require the chassis? We will be having a container of galvanised bulkheads & chassis's coming to us in the next few months.
110 200tdi chassis is $3100 + freight (we need your zip code, city & state to quote). Pm if interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts