Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m putting my green 110 csw for sale . It’s RHD , one owner which was ITV as it spent its entire life on a program called Emmerdale Farm before I bought it around 7 years ago. It’s covered 54k and is fully documented. I’ve covered less than 100 miles since buying it, it’s been in my garage pretty much all the time. Il get it started ,serviced and fully valeted over the next week and post new pics with a proper listing. I’d like in the region of £25,000 and can help with shipping etc.

Like I said il post nice photos shortly these are just a few I had on my iPad .
Cheers Dan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Probably shouldn’t have posted these pics as it looks a right dog which it isn’t. Better ones on the way.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s a 1995 . It’s actually very straight . I’m going to do my best to get it out the garage n cleaned up this coming week . Thanks for your interest

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry mate I’ve only just seen your message about the yellow 110. It’s a ROW factory LHD on a galv frame and yes it’s for sale . I’m trying to buy a new house so it’s not going to be silly money. I’ve had it 13 years and haven’t done a 100 miles in that time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts