Hi from NY - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Old June 10th, 2019, 08:44 AM
Britishracingrig
Sam
Looking to buy

Hi from NY

Hi everyone, my name is Sam and I am looking to become a Land Rover owner. I have never driven it but I am totally obsessed with this model. I am looking for Series III or 90 that would fit my Budget. I currently reside in Albany, NY and I have a CJ7 Jeep and 1996 OBS Bronco, so as you may have guessed, I am a total car nut.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 10th, 2019, 10:39 AM
Parrie
Parrie Willette
1989 D90 P/U

Welcome aboard! Keep your eyes open on the forum, trucks come up all the time & there are several here that import trucks on a regular basis. If you are considering a series truck take a look at the Guns and Rovers forum...it's more geared for the series crowd. Good luck!
Old June 10th, 2019, 11:19 AM
stalkem
Michael Stalker
1991 Defender 110

Registry
Welcome Sam. Also in Albany. There's a couple other local guys on here if you have any question. And we also have a support group that meets monthly up in Saratoga area.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 25th, 2019, 11:00 AM
Britishracingrig
Sam
Looking to buy

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will certainly reach out!
Old June 25th, 2019, 01:32 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Sam -

Welcome, and as Michael pointed out we have a monthly Rover happy hour that meets up in Saratoga...you should try to make it up even if you don’t have a Rover yet, good opportunity to kick some tires and meet some of the locals.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.