Replacement screen for AMR4976 / AMR2628 (Diesel) - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Vendors

Old March 4th, 2019, 11:01 AM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

Replacement screen for AMR4976 / AMR2628 (Diesel)

Safari HP is happy to announce another new Defender Rest of World (ROW) enhancement. We've just received stock of ROW Defender Diesel Warning Lamp Cluster Screens. Simple quick update to your sun damaged dash.

Easy to install only takes a few minutes

Manufactured in the USA
Manufactured using the best UV stable materials
Manufactured with 3M Adhesive

Perfect Fit

This part is a replacement screen for AMR4976 / AMR2628 (Diesel).

$39.99 Plus Shipping

PM me or send an email directly to me: [email protected]

Thanks
-Joe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AMR2628A.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	412584  

Give us a call at: 1-(407)517-4983
Or, Email us at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The beginnings of our parts site:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 4th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Red90
John B.
1991 Defender 90, 200TDI
Site Team

Registry
Are the low fuel and high gear box temperature symbols there?

edit: On closer exam, I can see the low fuel symbol. Maybe a picture with backlight to show the "hidden" symbols and also light color would be handy. As this is the later 300TDI era panel, it would be handy for all the people with older truck to decide if the somewhat different look works for them.
Old March 4th, 2019, 12:22 PM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red90 View Post
Are the low fuel and high gear box temperature symbols there?

edit: On closer exam, I can see the low fuel symbol. Maybe a picture with backlight to show the "hidden" symbols and also light color would be handy. As this is the later 300TDI era panel, it would be handy for all the people with older truck to decide if the somewhat different look works for them.
There are several variations of this screen. We are still working on the 97 NAS version as the ones we had produced did not met our expectations. Again, trying to make them perfect.
We will update the community as we produce more variations, but for now this is our latest.

I will attempt to get a photo with the complete screen illuminated.

-Joe

Or, Email us at:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 4th, 2019, 07:06 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
Various
Mendicant

Registry
Does the diesel version have the glow plug icon instead of the throttle/choke icon? If so I need one.

Old March 5th, 2019, 04:28 AM
Adam (NoVA)
Adam Clater
1992/D90 200TDi

Email sent
Old March 6th, 2019, 12:23 PM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
Does the diesel version have the glow plug icon instead of the throttle/choke icon? If so I need one.
We are producing the screen with the glow plug symbol now.

From our research, the glow plug symbol came into play with the 300Tdi. Previous that, they utilized the choke symbol for the glow plug. Over the past year we have been working on these screens and noting the variations of the screens (there are several).

-Joe

Or, Email us at:

Old March 6th, 2019, 12:48 PM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

Illuminated as requested
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sample.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	412870  

Or, Email us at:

Old March 8th, 2019, 07:04 AM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

Now on ebay with a slight shipping discount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392254280600

Or, Email us at:

Old March 18th, 2019, 01:31 PM
chirigringo
Michael
1992 D110

Received my new face plate and installed it yesterday. It looks great! Nice to be able to see the icons again.
Old April 10th, 2019, 06:41 AM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirigringo View Post
Received my new face plate and installed it yesterday. It looks great! Nice to be able to see the icons again.
Thank you very much!!!
The 300Tdi cluster lens is currently in reproduction as well as the RRC automatic illumination indicator.

Or, Email us at:

Old May 18th, 2019, 06:13 AM
Pragueprado
Clive
1995 ROW 110

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafariHP View Post
Now on ebay with a slight shipping discount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392254280600
I bought one of these from you off of eBay (username stepet17) last week and you sent it to my US address. I won’t be back there til late June, so my assumption is all is good.

However, after my purchase, ebay deleted the listing and (it appears) all the items you were selling, and all the feedback from those sales. I messaged you through eBay but you haven’t yet responded.

Can you fill me in on what happened to your eBay account? It’s pretty unusual for eBay to delete a listing like that... should I be worried about what you sent?
Old May 18th, 2019, 08:10 AM
Rocky
Chris B
72 + D1 drivetrain =?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragueprado View Post
I bought one of these from you off of eBay (username stepet17) last week and you sent it to my US address. I wonít be back there til late June, so my assumption is all is good.

However, after my purchase, ebay deleted the listing and (it appears) all the items you were selling, and all the feedback from those sales. I messaged you through eBay but you havenít yet responded.

Can you fill me in on what happened to your eBay account? Itís pretty unusual for eBay to delete a listing like that... should I be worried about what you sent?

eBay deleted a legit store's site? How ironic when they won't delete all the scammers who change names after being caught.
Old May 18th, 2019, 08:36 AM
Red90
John B.
1991 Defender 90, 200TDI
Site Team

Registry
They seem to be available from another seller. Is it still them?
Old May 18th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Pragueprado
Clive
1995 ROW 110

Registry
Quote:
They seem to be available from another seller. Is it still them?
The link in this thread leads to the item that I purchased through eBay and was deleted by eBay. So I have to assume it’s the same person posting on here as the person who sold me the thing on eBay....

Seller could be and probably is a very nice and trustworthy person, and it’s just an eBay screw up. I just want to know what’s going on because (as I said) I can’t check the package that was sent to me until I get back to the states in late June.
Old May 18th, 2019, 10:24 AM
Red90
John B.
1991 Defender 90, 200TDI
Site Team

Registry
Why do you not just contact them. They are a big well respected shop.
Old May 18th, 2019, 10:45 AM
Pragueprado
Clive
1995 ROW 110

Registry
Quote:
Why do you not just contact them. They are a big well respected shop.
You’re right; I didn’t bother googling them - I’ve only seen his postings on here for this particular thing. Rather not have to track him down but I can see they’ve got a shop so yes, can contact him through that.
Old Today, 08:57 AM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

Quote:
The link in this thread leads to the item that I purchased through eBay and was deleted by eBay. So I have to assume itís the same person posting on here as the person who sold me the thing on eBay....

Seller could be and probably is a very nice and trustworthy person, and itís just an eBay screw up. I just want to know whatís going on because (as I said) I canít check the package that was sent to me until I get back to the states in late June.
I want to help clear up any confusion.
First, Pragueprado, your package was delivered May 10th. The tracking information was placed into ebay the day of the sale. I also emailed you on ebay and answered your questions. Please review and thank you for your business and concern.

We have been up and down on ebay. We are moving forward with our parts store website as well as Amazon (details to come). We strive to be as competitive and innovative as possible but the ebay and PP fees are ridiculous and making it hard to pass the savings to our customers.

At the end of the month ebay has an update for their Terms of Service that will affect the sellers on its site. Further, with PP taking fees immediately and ebay taking fees monthly it creates havoc when trying to balance the books monthly. We may continue to list a few items on ebay, but for now, we are concentrating on our parts site, Amazon and we will always post here as well.

Thanks
-Joe

Or, Email us at:

Old Today, 09:38 AM
FLY CUBS
Tim
1989 Land Rover 90

Quote:
Youíre right; I didnít bother googling them - Iíve only seen his postings on here for this particular thing. Rather not have to track him down but I can see theyíve got a shop so yes, can contact him through that.

I will throw in another rec for these guys- Joe at SafariHP has been great to deal with as I've been getting "acquainted" with Defender life vs having a Series 3. I've bought several rounds of parts from them with great communication and quick shipment.

Anyone have a pic of the back of the warning light panel while plugged in? I'm cleaning up wiring on mine and there are a few "loose" wires I can't identify with my color chart. This might also drive the question - does anyone know what lights SHOULD be operational on an 89 ROW D90?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Vendors