#1 ·
Your favourite Land Rover Ad.?

This is my favourite from South Africa

best regards,
Michael

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
haha... great thread Michael! Lets see if we can get them all here.

#3 ·
I have a south african friend that moved hear to the states a couple years ago b/c of the instability down thheir. He told me they took safari's off road all the time to avoid landmines on some of the main roads. They always drove in large convoys for safety in which their were jeeps, fj40's, fj60's, jeeps, raiders, troopers and pajeros but he said at one time or another they would all break down or get stuck all except for one. You guessed it a D-110! Made me feel good about owning a landy.

#4 ·
Here's a few generic one's... but all of them are my favorite's. I have more somewhere which I'll have to track down.

Michael, I love that one!! ...never saw it... Hopefully me in a few years.

Cheers,

Nicholas

Attachments

#11 ·
I really like this one....

I have started getting these on Ebay and framing them and hanging them up around our shop at home along with some Land Rover Neon signs as well as banners and metal signs. Really makes the shop look a lot nicer.

Attachments

#12 ·
Phil,

I don't have the high-res one's, and I don't think you'll find them online for that particular reason... I purchased all of them off of eBay and just saved the pic from when I purchased them. I believe there's a website that has all the ads on it... maybe someone knows, cuz i don't remember. I think I've got all of them now...
I have done what Jason does... except I don't have a shop... YET !

haha...

Cheers,

Nicholas
Oh yeah, almost forgot... There was a guy on here who works for the advertising agency that does Land Rover, at least until a year or so when I got this information. I was going to email him to see if he could get his hands on the original .psd's (the photoshop document...or something close to it that they use) and get them to the D90 Source members but I never got around to it. If someone knows the 'dude' (can't remember his name !!!) they may want to try that route. He probably won't be able to, but it may be worth a shot.

#13 ·
Nicholas,
Not to get off topic or anything but getting that shop takes time...It took my dad and I forever to convince my mom to let us get one....lol....We started out with a 3 car shed and just kept adding **** as we went. Now we have a place that we can work on any of our vehicles. I tend to invite all my high school buddies over for a night of partying when im home from school, that usually works good...LOL....If your married keep on the Mrs. and get a shop. I thought my dad was crazy spending all that money on tools and all but its really worth it....

#16 ·
Couple mo' original LR ads...

N

Oh, and this one I just found on my 'Items I'm Watching' on My eBay, I was going to buy it, always liked this one, but I always forget to check eBay when I'm watching something... In any case, went for 36 bucks... an old BFGoodrich Advertisement.

Attachments

#17 ·
Anyone know how many NAS Defender 90 Ads there are. I don't even know if they were split NAS and UK specs but I have what seems to be all of them and was wondering if someone could give me a count on the total amount of ads.

#19 ·
#25 ·
Hey Brian-

i may be a little late but over the past couple of years i have bought most of the ads off of ebay!

if you are still looking for scans let me know which ones or all that i have?? and i can scan them in at high rez and email them to you. ill see what i have tonight and list them for you...

let me know

where abouts are you in LA, im in studio city... anyways

-craig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.