Defender Source Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 279 Results
  1. Pre - 2016 Defender Technical Discussions
    Installed a cheap boost gauge running good getting 11psi at full throttle 1 Bar here a lil vid of 3rd gear pull from 30mph to partial 4th up to 55mph runs good. I will be doing the boost pin and boost ring and CHRA with the billet wheel soon I have an EGT gauge I’ll be installing also just...
  2. Pre - 2016 Defender Technical Discussions
    Putting the truck back to factory settings, does anyone have the dimensions of TDI Boost Pin Nylon Spacer!!!??? Going to make one from Nylon bar stock, cant seem to order them anywhere! Truck smokes without one in on the factory pin. ID: about .470" or 12mm OD: ?? Thickness: ?? Picture of it...
  3. Pre - 2016 Defender Technical Discussions
    all sorted.
  4. Pre - 2016 Defender Technical Discussions
    Is it possible to use a tap off the manifold to supply air pressure for the air lockers? I'm thinking of adding a locker to at least the rear Salisbury axle, and I want to keep the install as clean as possible. I would put in a solenoid valve to turn the air on or off. Feasible or mental? Just...
  5. Pre - 2016 Defender Technical Discussions
    Anyone have any experience with it? Thoughts? Boost Ring Kit -Boost Ring for 200Tdi & 300Tdi Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1-5 of 279 Results