Defender Source

Defender Source (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/)
-   Wanted (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f10/)
-   -   Need a NAS Grill (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f10/need-a-nas-grill-73326.html)

Hendoii September 22nd, 2016 05:00 PM

Need a NAS Grill
 
Looking for a stock Grill for my '97 ST. Please let me know if you have one available for sale. Thanks!

spyder625 September 22nd, 2016 05:27 PM

pm sent

evilfij September 22nd, 2016 05:41 PM

They are all the same. The only difference is the badge.

Hendoii October 2nd, 2016 11:03 AM

Bump. Still shopping. Does anybody have a source for an affordable stock replacement grill with the correct '97 badge? PO put an aftermarket on it and I like the original look far better. Thanks in advance for the help!

rijosho October 2nd, 2016 11:19 AM

Pic of the grill you have?

navydevildoc October 2nd, 2016 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendoii (Post 771799)
Bump. Still shopping. Does anybody have a source for an affordable stock replacement grill with the correct '97 badge? PO put an aftermarket on it and I like the original look far better. Thanks in advance for the help!

NAS and ROW grills are practically the same. Are you sure you don't have some strange aftermarket grill?

evilfij October 2nd, 2016 04:08 PM

The grills are dirt cheap new and the badge just clips on.

Hendoii October 2nd, 2016 06:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Definitely not stock. Evil, thanks for the words. Where do u buy them both? From the dealership? I'm not seeing a source online.

Attachment 158906

evilfij October 2nd, 2016 06:53 PM

Everywhere stocks them. $30 from roversnorth http://www.roversnorth.com/ProductDe...=PLC842&type=0 Badge is probably more than the grill. 97 would have a green and silver badge. Green and gold is 99 and up iirc.

genie90 October 2nd, 2016 07:20 PM

Damnit I have several you could have picked from. Did you depart the fix?

Jay

Hendoii October 2nd, 2016 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genie90 (Post 771893)
Damnit I have several you could have picked from. Did you depart the fix? Jay

Still here for another month homie! Do you have a stock one?

------ Follow up post added October 2nd, 2016 03:49 PM ------

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilfij (Post 771886)
Everywhere stocks them. $30 from roversnorth http://www.roversnorth.com/ProductDe...=PLC842&type=0 Badge is probably more than the grill. 97 would have a green and silver badge. Green and gold is 99 and up iirc.

thanks Evil, i thought I'd done my due diligence but all I kept running into was the $200 variety. Freakin' newbs!

bjf October 2nd, 2016 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilfij (Post 771886)
Everywhere stocks them. $30 from roversnorth http://www.roversnorth.com/ProductDe...=PLC842&type=0 Badge is probably more than the grill. 97 would have a green and silver badge. Green and gold is 99 and up iirc.

This one kinda sucks. I bought one a few years ago by mistake. It's gloss black and a different texture than the factory one. You get what you pay for.

Hendoii October 3rd, 2016 09:53 PM

Thanks for the help everybody. A member hooked me up and I have one on the way!

Red90 October 3rd, 2016 10:02 PM

Sell the one you have. You will make more than you spent.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.