Defender Source Forum banner

Anyone have pics of 235/85 AT vs 265/85 MT on boosts?

Tags
boost
2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  tjfslaughter 
#1 ·
Trying to get an idea of how each look on a stock d90. May lift it 1" or so depending on ease/cost. Stock tire size for the d90 is a 265/75 AT KO but I'd rather a 235/85 AT KO2 or 265/85 MT, likely to go with the AT.

#2 ·
I do not believe you will find much in the way of 265/85r16 in the US. The interco bogger is about the only one that you can find. Outside of the US I don't remember seeing that size anywhere either even in awkward retreads in the UK.

#5 ·
Why are you asking the opinions of us white "old geezers" when you are "younger, healthier, smarter and better than you at it all." than us and "More of me are coming and we're replacing you." I mean surely us "old white guys" (as you called us) hold nothing of value for someone so young, healthy, smarter and better such as yourself. Why would you even seek the council of old white oppressors? Just curious. As well as being curious as to your name so I would be able to recognize you at an event or on the trail.

Oh and I don't even think Interco makes a 268/85-16 any longer but LMGTFY.........nope they don't, but you knew that because you are "younger, healthier, smarter and better" than us old white geezers, right? What was your name again?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.