Defender Source

Defender Source (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/)
-   Misc. Chit-Chat (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f14/)
-   -   I found rocking horse feces.. (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f14/i-found-rocking-horse-feces-58024.html)

the rover shop December 1st, 2014 07:38 PM

I found rocking horse feces..

At the risk of being flamed (unjustifiably) for bragging...... I stumbled across a camel trophy RIb I believe to be from the 2000 event... While that doesn't sound tooooo rare, it still has the rack on top of it....now THAT is the feces I have been looking for.. Waiting for pics to arrive before I throw down a rather large chunk of my hard earned money.. But when I do.....you guessed it.... I will letchall know.. Bitches...;)

------ Follow up post added December 1st, 2014 07:40 PM ------

Oh, and a pair of the skis as well...:)

Rocky December 1st, 2014 07:40 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Bill Larson December 1st, 2014 07:45 PM

And I doubt your money is hard earned.....lol. Somehow you laying on your back covered in oil doesn't sound exhausting for you...:flowers:

rdavisinva December 1st, 2014 07:47 PM

Keep us posted mate.

the rover shop December 1st, 2014 07:47 PM

Not if it's baby oil.....:)

El Solis December 1st, 2014 10:31 PM

And cue the Miami Vice opening credits

D90Overkill December 1st, 2014 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSBriggs (Post 586291)
-Jeff

Thanks for finding that. Best intro ever! I had to go to bed when Miami Vice started, but my mom used to let me stay up just to watch the opening! (Yeah, yeah, I'm a snot nosed 37yo!) Even better when they worked in the white Testarossa tearing through a turn!

LuisC December 1st, 2014 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D90Overkill (Post 586296)
Thanks for finding that. Best intro ever! I had to go to bed when Miami Vice started, but my mom used to let me stay up just to watch the opening! (Yeah, yeah, I'm a snot nosed 37yo!) Even better when they worked in the white Testarossa tearing through a turn!

I remember Miami Vice for the black Ferrari Daytona Spyder which in reality was a kit car in the show. I believe it was built on the Corvette frame.
But I remember thinking I really liked that car.

D90Overkill December 1st, 2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuisC (Post 586303)
I remember Miami Vice for the black Ferrari Daytona Spyder which in reality was a kit car in the show. I believe it was built on the Corvette frame. But I remember thinking I really liked that car.

Yup! The Daytona kit for the C4 was nearly flawless!!! Saw one in person and it takes an aficionado to see the repli-cues!

the rover shop December 2nd, 2014 12:03 AM

Ummmm, excuse me... This thread is about ME goddammit....although I did always consider myself a bit of a similarity to Crockett ....

LuisC December 2nd, 2014 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the rover shop (Post 586309)
Ummmm, excuse me... This thread is about ME goddammit....although I did always consider myself a bit of a similarity to Crockett ....

You wear an Italian waiter jacket, no socks, and carry a Bren 10 under your arm?

D90Overkill December 2nd, 2014 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the rover shop (Post 586309)
Ummmm, excuse me... This thread is about ME goddammit....

But it's Miami Vice! You know you love it and you probably have a poster in your shop and an avocado blazer with the sleeves rolled up in your closet!....Hide ;-)

Bill Larson December 2nd, 2014 12:16 AM

Office hell...it's stapled to the ceiling in his master...(or so I've heard:()

D90Overkill December 2nd, 2014 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Larson (Post 586315)
Office hell...it's stapled to the ceiling in his master...(or so I've heard:()

Which side of the mirror?

Bill Larson December 2nd, 2014 12:36 AM

I believe the likeness is actually etched into the mirror...as I understand it.

D90Overkill December 2nd, 2014 12:37 AM

Ha! Now that's classy! ;-)

Bill Larson December 2nd, 2014 12:39 AM

When you have "Hard Earned" money the sky is the limit and class has no price!

D90Overkill December 2nd, 2014 12:49 AM

Poor Shayne! He logged out before he knew he was going to be Roasted.

the rover shop December 2nd, 2014 07:45 AM

Ohhhhhh, I knew it was coming.... Glad to be a source of entertainment for you bitches.. People mock, what they don't understand...lol... And I don't have mirrors all over the ceiling...I also have crush velvet and you have to be careful you don't get your "likeness" over that, as it's a bitch to clean up...:)

the rover shop December 16th, 2014 07:44 PM

Dammit, some of you...most of you..will be glad to hear I got gazumped on it..someone else beat me to the deal...:(... It's probably for the better anyway...