Defender Source

Defender Source (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/)
-   Misc. Chit-Chat (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f14/)
-   -   RURR Va/Conn...... (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f14/rurr-va-conn-57612.html)

ranewman November 9th, 2014 08:12 AM

RURR Va/Conn......
 
In the planning stages to head to Conn to pick up my tdi on Nov 28 and return to Va on the 30th. Empty headed up, but limited room on the way back. Taking a full size P/u with a lift gate. Planning to stop by Tom's to check out the coal stove on the way back.

rankar November 9th, 2014 08:14 AM

Rick, I'm trying to get three wheels up from shayne. If I could get it to you by 11/28 does that cargo work for you?

ranewman November 9th, 2014 08:24 AM

Yes sir.....only if they are steamed cleaned coming from Fla.......lol...
Final destination is Monroe Ct if it helps any.

rankar November 9th, 2014 08:40 AM

Great thanks. Super time to come up. Monroe has a few Christmas tree farms, so you'll see a lot of cars with trees tied to the roofs. If you make it out of Monroe without buying jams, fruits, or a tree, I'll be impressed.
I'm 30 minutes before Monroe. Thanks I'll try to get it going.

the rover shop November 9th, 2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranewman (Post 580832)
Yes sir.....only if they are steamed cleaned coming from Fla.......lol...
Final destination is Monroe Ct if it helps any.

I'll make sure they are specially prepared for ya...probably still be warm...:grin

ranewman November 9th, 2014 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the rover shop (Post 580836)
I'll make sure they are specially prepared for ya...probably still be warm...:grin

Just put them in the bed of "my" new truck and ship the whole thing via Amtrak...:grin

I feel the love.......

Daniel1 November 9th, 2014 11:57 PM

Could you fit a couple of skid plates going north to Massachusetts?

Stormer November 10th, 2014 06:21 AM

Sent you a PM on 60/40 seat and sticks and canvas for Doug C.

ranewman November 10th, 2014 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel1 (Post 581026)
Could you fit a couple of skid plates going north to Massachusetts?

Should not be a problem. Send me pick up info. Drop off point would be North America Overland in Monroe Ct.

Pm sent back Stormer.....

tjfslaughter November 10th, 2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranewman (Post 580828)
In the planning stages to head to Conn to pick up my tdi on Nov 28 and return to Va on the 30th. Empty headed up, but limited room on the way back. Taking a full size P/u with a lift gate. Planning to stop by Tom's to check out the coal stove on the way back.


What night are you stopping by NJ?

ranewman November 10th, 2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjfslaughter (Post 581096)
What night are you stopping by NJ?

Was thinking sat pm.......

rankar November 10th, 2014 03:35 PM

Rick can you bring some of that VA firewood up for me? Thanks

tjfslaughter November 10th, 2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rankar (Post 581132)
Rick can you bring some of that VA firewood up for me? Thanks

Now is the time to buy a stove :)

ranewman November 15th, 2014 09:21 AM

Update.....will be hitting NOVA HH this next week if there is anything to take north.

ranewman November 23rd, 2014 09:09 AM

Last call! Headed out Friday afternoon as I have a stove to install in the am.

Uncle Douglas November 23rd, 2014 09:14 AM

I have a Snap on tool box @ Don's place in Nj. He wanted the RTE d1 bumper that the guy from Roanoke hasn't come and gotten. Let me send some text messages....

rdavisinva November 23rd, 2014 10:24 AM

Still need a puma hood from RN.
If anyone is heading south close to the same time.

steinhnj November 23rd, 2014 02:05 PM

I will be going from CT to NC and back to CT after Christmas and will be driving a full size truck (short bed) if this helps. You can PM me now or I will also be posting a Seperation RURR as we get closer.

Uncle Douglas November 23rd, 2014 02:23 PM

Rick- looks like I need to get the rovertym bumper to you before Friday. Don will have a Snap On middle box and a steering guard for your return trip.

ranewman November 23rd, 2014 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Douglas (Post 584488)
Rick- looks like I need to get the rovertym bumper to you before Friday. Don will have a Snap On middle box and a steering guard for your return trip.

Got ya covered.......bring contact info....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.