Defender Source

Defender Source (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/)
-   For Sale - Parts (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f9/)
-   -   Complete D90 roll cage (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f9/complete-d90-roll-cage-33351.html)

rtcgb September 25th, 2011 08:52 AM

Complete D90 roll cage

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 42238

Attachment 42239

Attachment 42240

Attachment 42241

D90 roll cage

complete except for some of the torx head bolts and the middle roof hoop (alpine bar?)

the cage will need refinishing as some of the bars were sandblasted and primed and some are still in paint.

nothing broken,nothing missing

the cage is in CT but I can strap and shrink wrap to a skid

I don't use the pm messages often so I would prefer you email me rtcgb1@hotmail

i have attached 4 pics

make me an offer please

richard

spartan September 25th, 2011 10:07 AM

email sent

killahaas September 25th, 2011 07:19 PM

email sent! i have been waiting for one of these!

rijosho September 25th, 2011 08:07 PM

burn victim?

ron September 26th, 2011 01:43 PM

looks like a 1994 cage

CDeWan September 26th, 2011 06:18 PM

maybe Chris at Badger could build the foam cushioning and covered with fabric to give it the right demensions on the B and C pillars

tradin1 September 27th, 2011 12:49 PM

pm sent.

CDeWan September 28th, 2011 07:07 PM

Richard is the cage still for sale or did Chris get it?
Sandt and Abrooks are in the same boat as needing a replica of the B hoop (see wanted section). Maybe you guys could talk and work something out to get them a copy of the B pillar and B pillar seat belt posts under the tub caping. Who know maybe they want the A Bar support replicated as well. I am sure a Badger half cab set up could work out nicely if you have they had a B pillar.

Sorry just thinking ahead of all the ROW 90s that could use a B hoop.

Macker September 28th, 2011 11:21 PM

Good idea Clay. There are limited options for a Row 90 as a soft top with cage. It would be nice if someone obtained the exact dimensions needed to replicate the cage, so someone could buy for example a badger half cab. The next problem would be the padding, but I like the idea of foam with a fabric covering. Sorry for the hi-jack, Richard.

CDeWan September 29th, 2011 01:21 AM

Mack,
Thank you for the feedback and I agree some of my ideas are dumb but o-well :). - I had my C pillar replicated out of tubing so I could mount a roof top tent. Since it was made out of 2in tubing, I am using the insulation you get at Home Depot or Lowes to provide the padding to take up the slack between the tubing and the tickford top. I just relocated the snaps on the Tickford to snap up to the new C hoop. I could not afford a SD complete rack for a soft top nor did I need a ladder to nowhere so had the C pillar and a rack system made for about $600 that can either hold a basket, roof top tent or what ever.
Clay