Defender Source

Defender Source (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/)
-   For Sale - Parts (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f9/)
-   -   RHD bulkhead from a 1983 UK Spec 110 (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f9/rhd-bulkhead-from-a-1983-uk-spec-110-a-27289.html)

aosias September 3rd, 2010 11:03 AM

RHD bulkhead from a 1983 UK Spec 110

2 Attachment(s)
I have a used bulkhead that has been removed from a 1983 110. Looks good, for sale as is with parts attached.

No shipping, needs to be picked up from ECR. Only for sale for a limited time. Let me reiterate no shipping, pick up only.

See photos for condition

cgalpin September 3rd, 2010 11:06 AM

Ok spill the beans. What you you up to that leaves you with a '83 bulkhead surplus to your needs?

Uncle Douglas September 3rd, 2010 11:09 AM

Thats an ambidextrous bulkhead-set up for both left and right hand drive. Price ?

aosias September 3rd, 2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgalpin (Post 239394)
Ok spill the beans. What you you up to that leaves you with a '83 bulkhead surplus to your needs?

A lady never tells...

http://www.eastcoastrover.com/233.html

Now back to the bulkhead that I know you want to add to your collection of Rover parts...

cgalpin September 3rd, 2010 11:19 AM

Sneaky. Looks like a roof will be for sale soon too.

rover26c September 3rd, 2010 11:24 AM

Well, its no longer a secret. You spilled the beans. Some one in this forum will monitor the progress of your '83 110 project at ECR web site :)

aosias September 3rd, 2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgalpin (Post 239399)
Sneaky. Looks like a roof will be for sale soon too.

Maybe...or I'm going to have one unique dining room table.

------ Follow up post added September 3rd, 2010 09:28 AM ------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 130Tdi (Post 239396)
Thats an ambidextrous bulkhead-set up for both left and right hand drive. Price ?

Best Offer. Figured it was a limited audience since it is pick up only.

------ Follow up post added September 3rd, 2010 09:29 AM ------

Quote:

Originally Posted by rover26c (Post 239402)
Well, its no longer a secret. You spilled the beans. Some one in here will monitor the progress of your '83 110 project at ECR web site :)

Good luck with that since Mike is refusing to update the ECR site until he can sit comfortably in his office :)

rover26c September 3rd, 2010 11:36 AM

Mike is not refusing to update the site; its just that he has no time at the moment. I'm sure he'll update the site shortly. :)

Good luck with that since Mike is refusing to update the ECR site until he can sit comfortably in his office :)[/QUOTE]

aosias September 3rd, 2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rover26c (Post 239410)
Mike is not refusing to update the site; its just that he has no time at the moment. I'm sure he'll update the site shortly. :)

Good luck with that since Mike is refusing to update the ECR site until he can sit comfortably in his office :)

[/QUOTE]

I was just being a smart ass since they were giving him grief about his AC unit in another thread.

Uncle Douglas September 3rd, 2010 12:17 PM

May have a buyer for your roof. He was going to drive to Virginia to pick up an 83 roof from me. Given he's in Canada your's is 8+ hrs closer.
Anyone from Maine coming down for the Cove or MAR ?

JimC September 3rd, 2010 12:22 PM

Alex - did you buy that truck sight-unseen? I saw it a couple times up there - its really nice.

EWR September 3rd, 2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 130Tdi (Post 239418)
May have a buyer for your roof. He was going to drive to Virginia to pick up an 83 roof from me. Given he's in Canada your's is 8+ hrs closer.

I'll be going down that way in about 2 weeks, however i will only be going as far as central Pa, zip 17701. Maybe someone can pick up from there.

BTW, the roof does make a kick ass sled..... you can even use one to haul a shed down the road...:cool:

ECR September 3rd, 2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Yes, but in the scope of this project with the upgrades that are coming along for the ride (you'll have to wiat and see those) it was deemed better in all respects to install a new bulkhead.:)

aosias September 3rd, 2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 130Tdi (Post 239418)

Let me know on the roof, there are some dents so I'll send photos as soon as I get some.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimC (Post 239420)
Alex - did you buy that truck sight-unseen? I saw it a couple times up there - its really nice.

I did. Looked at it online for a year first and then went for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EWR (Post 239423)
BTW, the roof does make a kick ass sled..... you can even use one to haul a shed down the road...:cool:

Too funny- that was what I just said too. Reminds me of the industrial baking sheets we used to steal from the kitchen in high school. Add some non-stick spray and it was a miracle we survived without some serious injuries.

ECR September 3rd, 2010 02:30 PM

Happy now.....:tounge:):)

aosias September 3rd, 2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECR (Post 239452)
Happy now.....:tounge:):)

Yes! Must've gotten a fan for your office or a laptop to work in the shop :)

MUDSUX September 3rd, 2010 04:12 PM

Oooooh nice Alexandra. I wondered who bought that truck. Mike sent me a few pictures last year too. I was this close to buying it.

cgalpin September 3rd, 2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aosias (Post 239463)
Yes! Must've gotten a fan for your office or a laptop to work in the shop :)

It's called peer pressure :grin

tomaco1 September 3rd, 2010 05:29 PM

What years were the bulkheads ambidextrous?
Quote:

Roving Beetle September 3rd, 2010 05:46 PM

PM me a price - I am local and will pick it up Monday if needed. :)

Seriously no idea what it's value is.... let me know what it's worth to you and i will have it out Mikes way asap.

Doug