Defender Source

Defender Source (
-   For Sale - Parts (
-   -   Badger Half Cab Top (

Abeer December 17th, 2009 05:43 PM

Badger Half Cab Top
I have a pretty damn good looking Badger half cab top (i believe its the FDS version) and also a half tonneau cover that I do not believe is made by Badger. Half Cab Top is in excellent condition and the half tonneau cover is in good condition. I am looking for a trade for a Badger surrey top. Anyone interested?

The tops came with the car so I dont know how much they were used but the half cab top is in great condition. I just like the look of the surrey top more.

phoenix37 December 17th, 2009 06:54 PM

first in line and im local! Yes interested. But i dont have a surrey id just be looking to buy them both. Any drop curtain?

CDeWan December 18th, 2009 02:25 AM

I have a full surrey top OEM land rover, and a full tonneau OEM and best top bikini top if your interested in those for a trade. I am in San Diego.

Abeer December 18th, 2009 10:48 AM

John, I don't have a drop curtain.

Clay do you have any pics of the surrey? I will post pics of what I have if I can get out of work today when its still light out.

phoenix37 December 18th, 2009 11:25 AM

Thanks..let me know if you decide to sell it.

CDeWan December 18th, 2009 02:42 PM

I can take them and send them to you if you want to PM me with an email address :).

Abeer January 13th, 2010 07:10 PM

Bump. Would love to trade for a badger surrey or one made from similar material to that twillfast canvas the badger is made from.