Defender Source

Defender Source (
-   For Sale - Parts (
-   -   Wilderness Sport Series Roof Rack (

Manimal September 13th, 2009 12:13 AM

Wilderness Sport Series Roof Rack
2 Attachment(s)
I have a Wilderness Sport Series Roof Rack (Garvin Industries) for sale. It is used but in good condition. It came off of my D90 which was a bit of a modification as it is advertised to fit Discovery, LR3 and Range Rovers. It has a dual jerry can holder attached to it and that is included in the sale. Both could use a fresh coat of paint and a couple of new bolts and washers. The can attachment was bent at some point but has been corrected. With new paint it will not be noticeable. It retails for around $600 and a dual gas can holder is about $150 new. It is located outside of Seattle but could be brought down to Portland upon request. Local pick up preferred. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Link to Wilderness Racks website:

Manimal September 15th, 2009 10:09 PM

I forgot to mention that there also a rear ladder included in this. Rack, dual (lockable) gas can holders and rear ladder. The ladder is really solid, attaches to gutter and rear crossmember (existing holes). It's a bit scratched up but will look new with a coat of paint.

Lindy September 16th, 2009 07:45 AM

Will this fit a soft top?

Manimal September 16th, 2009 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lindy
Will this fit a soft top?

I don't think so.

As it is currently set up, the Rack sits in and clamps onto the rain gutter. It is not fastened to the roll cage with cross bars.