Defender Source

Defender Source (
-   Wanted (
-   -   Looking for steel gunwall body cap (

GollyGwagen May 4th, 2004 11:58 AM

Looking for steel gunwall body cap
I don't know what else to call it, but the steel (about the only steel bodywork!) cap that trims out the top of the body where the alum stops and the soft top starts. It's a c-channel molded piece.

Anyway, if someone has any sections of this at all I would like to buy it from you. I don't care about condition, it can be all rusted out I just need it for test fitting.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered!

Mike Hippert May 4th, 2004 12:39 PM

Hey Chuck, Just moved the thread as it's more of a Wanted then a need for help. Have you tried RDS, or are you just looking for one that someone has?

GollyGwagen May 4th, 2004 12:45 PM

Yeah, of course no one ever comes to this section so I probably won't find someone with a cast off. I was just hoping someone had an old part laying around from a replacement or something.

I guess I can always buy one from the dealer.

dmarchand May 4th, 2004 12:47 PM

Chuck, give George at Roversdownsouth a call. He should have some cast-offs laying around and ill be much more fair than the dealer.

GollyGwagen May 4th, 2004 12:48 PM

Thanks, I'll give him a try.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.