Defender Source

Defender Source (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/)
-   For Sale - Vehicles (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f8/)
-   -   1994 Land Rover Defender 90 (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f8/1994-land-rover-defender-90-a-19010.html)

WS2000 February 21st, 2009 01:30 PM

1994 Land Rover Defender 90

11 Attachment(s)
1994 Land Rover Defender 90

Soft top AA Yellow 81,500 miles

Warn winch and Warn recovery kit

Converted to automatic transmission

Fiberglass hard top

Surrey Top

Great Basin rear hardened axle shafts

ARB air lockers front and rear

Great Basin 4.75 Gears, Still have Stock gears,

Great basin front drive shaft

American Racing Steel Wheels, Still have Stock Alloys,

315/75/16 Goodyear MTR 75% tread left

3Ē Rovertyme springs

Rovertyme radius arms

Rear Rovertym shock mounts
Rear Rovertym spring retainers

New Blistein 5100 shocks

OME steering stabilizer

Stainless steel brake lines

New Borla muffler

K&N air filter

Defender rubber floor mats

Rear bench seat

Tuffy box center console

Tuffy rear side lockers (2) in rear seat area

Kicker speakers and amp

Eclipse head unit

Iím selling my dream vehicle. Iím having a kid and I have to by a SUV for the wife. I really donít want to sell it but I have to. Iíve had this vehicle for about 4 years. It has a clean Carfax report if any one would like to see it. It has been babied. It has all of the original ownerís manuals with window Sticker price. Iím asking $23,500 and I will entertain offers. I might be interested in a trade for a 2004 or newer Range Rover.

if you have any questions please e-mail me at defender.90@hotmail.com or you can call me at
801-644-8828.

Black_and_Blue February 21st, 2009 05:36 PM

Don't do it.

Lriwater February 21st, 2009 06:13 PM

Price is very fair. I just bought one almost exactly like this one, except for slightly less miles, and I paid $27+k. Dangit! I need to stop looking at the For Sale section!

woldd90 February 21st, 2009 09:02 PM

Don't sell it... find another way and keep it.

LandRoverHyter February 22nd, 2009 01:11 AM

very nice...

rover4x4 February 22nd, 2009 07:29 AM

Boy I better not have kids.

Black_and_Blue February 22nd, 2009 01:51 PM

Don't do it.

steved90 February 22nd, 2009 09:15 PM

ur kid is gonna be so pissed when he/she finds out you had one of these and sold it and they won't get to drive it when they turn 16.

AmityD90 February 22nd, 2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_and_Blue
Don't do it.

Hell, I bought one when I had my first child! If you can, try to figure a different route.
Nice rig at a great price

AmityD90

I bet you could pick up a used disco or older RR for cheap and keep your defender

evilfij February 23rd, 2009 01:44 AM

"I bet you could pick up a used disco or older RR for cheap and keep your defender"

WIN!

930chas February 23rd, 2009 06:33 AM

I just had my third kid and to celebrate bought a D-90. My older children (3 and 6 years) absolutely love it. I have been hounded so far through my entire ownership to take them for rides. Your 90 is set up very nicely and obviously means a lot to you, if at all possible, I would try to figure out another course besides selling it. When your baby is old enough, she/he will definitely thank you for it.

cgalpin February 23rd, 2009 08:10 AM

Listen to these guys. You can find a way to keep it. You will most certainly regret it, and it's not a good move financially either.

WS2000 February 23rd, 2009 09:21 AM

Thanks for the kind words about my D90. Thanks for the advice on keeping it. I will have another one again. I really wish I could keep it but I have too many toys and I just don't drive it anymore. I'm lucky to make it down to Moab once a year now. I could keep it if I am able to sell my other car but I think I will have a harder time selling it. I do have the title to the D90 in hand, I don't know if that will help me sell it or not.

Slick62 February 23rd, 2009 12:51 PM

I am with everyone else, I have two girls 6 and 9. They love my Defender, not even the offroad side of things, just the summer ice cream runs, its our lucky car for soccer games on Saturdays, 4th of July fireworks, the list goes on. I mentioned once that it will not last forever and someday we may have to part with it someday, they both were in tears. My advise is they are such unique and characteristic vehicles, they add to the aura of being a cool dad and those memories are priceless. Find a way to keep it, if your wife doesnt agree with you show her this thread and have her talk to us.

Roving Beetle February 23rd, 2009 02:58 PM

How about a trade for a NICE 2000 Disco2 with a 4BD1T Isuzu? Very clean instal and a complete solid driving running comfortable truck.

I know I'm a noobie to this forum and I am sorry to jump into a thread like this... but i would love to get into a D90 as my wife decided she REALLY loves them so I am reacting quick before she changes her mind!

Doug

Black_and_Blue February 23rd, 2009 07:03 PM

Now I've seen it all.

Roving Beetle February 24th, 2009 10:23 AM

Glad i could help. :)

Ren Ching February 24th, 2009 10:30 AM

heh heh...For anyone who is curious about this offer, I had the pleasure of wheeling behind Doug's TDi Disco at the winter romp (and being winched out by it, mind you) and it is a really nice conversion, very clean and professionally done, and the fabrication work is of the finest caliber

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roving Beetle
Glad i could help. :)

Roving Beetle February 24th, 2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ren Ching
heh heh...For anyone who is curious about this offer, I had the pleasure of wheeling behind Doug's TDi Disco at the winter romp (and being winched out by it, mind you) and it is a really nice conversion, very clean and professionally done, and the fabrication work is of the finest caliber

Thanks so much - it was an honor to pull out such a nice rig too!

It was seeing all the Series trucks and Defenders at the Romp that really opened me up to the idea.... I had built this D2 to be "mine" for the long haul. I really didn't spare anything on it. I have always had a real soft spot for "real" Land Rovers and with the wifey being on board for it, well you know how that is! :cool:

Doug

WS2000 February 24th, 2009 01:02 PM

You guy's sure know how to talk someone out of selling a D90. Now I just can't think of being without it.

Doug, thanks for the offer but I think I'll have to pass.