Defender Source

Defender Source (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/)
-   For Sale - Parts (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f9/)
-   -   FS Used NAS 90 bumper and brush guard (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f9/fs-used-nas-90-bumper-and-brush-guard-17164.html)

ECR October 1st, 2008 11:31 AM

FS Used NAS 90 bumper and brush guard

2 Attachment(s)
Pre-winter get this stuff out of here sale:
95-97 NAS D90 style bumper and brash bar. Removed from very low mile D90. Very nice shape other than some holes drilled in the brush bar (see image).
Large and costly to ship, suggest local pick up.
Don't ask for shipping quotes. Pay Pal only.

d90boy October 1st, 2008 12:03 PM

mike - im after just a front bumper... you have anything hanging around.

specops1526 October 1st, 2008 02:09 PM

Does that center lightbar come off? I swear I've always seen those as an add-on part. I'm interested in that piece if you're willing to remove it, that is if it is removable. ;)

Thanks.

draaronr October 1st, 2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specops1526
Does that center lightbar come off? I swear I've always seen those as an add-on part. I'm interested in that piece if you're willing to remove it, that is if it is removable. ;)

Thanks.

that would be a negative.

GaryBaxter October 1st, 2008 02:45 PM

Ray Allen - Kevin Garnett trade to Celtics

OK, Keith wants the bumper but not the brushguard. specops1526 wants the light bar bar only but lives in LA and Mike won't ship. I want the brushguard (but only if that light bar comes off!) and can take a nice foliage ride up to Rockland and pick the whole package up.

So Mike, if the light bar comes off easily, I will take the whole package at $150. Keith and specops1526, PM me and we will work something out. Keith, I see you have a 72 Ferrari Dino on the lot. A straight up trade would work but only if you deliver the Ferrari. :)

ECR October 1st, 2008 04:16 PM

I will ship, but it may take some time to find the right huge a$$ box and I don't want to be giving out 100 shipping quotes.
If someone needs something shipped I'm happy to do it, but it will take some time.

I'll look to see if it comes apart when it stops raining.

Follow-up Post:

Yes, the light bar mount unbolts, just 2 bolts hold it on.

You guys sort out who pays for what and maybe everyone will be happy? :-)

Follow-up Post:

Quote:

Originally Posted by d90boy
mike - im after just a front bumper... you have anything hanging around.

Dozens... email me.

d90boy October 1st, 2008 05:44 PM

oh $h*t i thought i did yesterday. i will again right now.

specops1526 October 2nd, 2008 01:28 AM

Ok, nice, it looks like we might have a plan here. I'm ok paying whoever for shipping...but what's the light bar worth by itself? shipping is to 90293.

GaryBaxter October 2nd, 2008 04:52 AM

I will take the whole package and come pick it up. The light bar is spoken for but it looks like Keith is going directly to Mike for another bumper. If anyone else wants the bumper, let me know.

ECR October 2nd, 2008 11:12 AM

Sold, payment in the works

ECR October 2nd, 2008 01:24 PM

Done deal.
Thanks very much!!!

specops1526 October 3rd, 2008 01:27 AM

Great! Gary, just Pm'd you back. Lets work out the details! :)

bitz November 12th, 2008 12:12 PM

I'm looking for another such setup. Do you have any more?