Defender Source Forum banner

300 TDI Alternator AMR4249 65 amp

4K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  brn24whl 
#1 ·
After a bunch of calls for them I have started stocking the 300TDI Alternator. They are from Denso and ***DO NOT*** have the pulley. As of this shipment they are $169.95 but call me and mention D-90.com and they are $159.95. I hope this helps someone out.

Eric

#7 ·
The petrol one is very close. A small modification is required to the engine front cover to fit the petrol part and then you can easily source an alternator AND the Tdi version will still fit....tahdah!

#17 ·
brn24whl said:
After a bunch of calls for them I have started stocking the 300TDI Alternator. They are from Denso and ***DO NOT*** have the pulley. As of this shipment they are $169.95 but call me and mention D-90.com and they are $159.95. I hope this helps someone out.

Eric
Eric, still have some ?

#19 ·
So, let me see if i got it right. It's a nippon denso unit, 65 amps, without pulley and it's $159.95, right ?

I'm having problems with my stock magnetti for the second time now. I'll get it fixed, but i don't trust it anymore, so it's time for something else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.