Defender Source

Defender Source (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/)
-   Misc. Chit-Chat (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f14/)
-   -   NAS 110 on Lost (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f14/nas-110-on-lost-14437.html)

woldd90 February 7th, 2008 08:35 PM

NAS 110 on Lost

Pretty cool to see a NAS 110 on Lost...

Grover February 7th, 2008 09:17 PM

I jumped out of my seat when I saw it, nearly spilling my New Castle...my wife just laughed at me...
I noticed the white roll cage and the blacked out bulkhead vents...leads me to believe that it was a NAS.
BTW, I am happy that my favorite TV show is back!

shawnpalmer February 7th, 2008 09:28 PM

I saw that too, and explained to my wife why it was NAS. She thinks I'm obsessed. I am.

dave_lucas February 7th, 2008 11:25 PM

Funny, the same thing happend at my house :grin

:confused <--- wife
:eek: :cool: <---- Me
:rolleyes <--- wife

ini88 February 8th, 2008 12:01 AM

I was so happy to see that on LOST tonight! But i made sure to point out to my roommate that is was a NAS in whatever random country they were in. So you know they had to film that in New Mexico. we are total nerds.

OK now, who's 110 was it!?

themaxx February 8th, 2008 02:56 AM

I haven't kept up with Lost, but I thought they filmed in Hawaii. Isn't that where some of the ex Lost stars were busted for speeding and driving while under the influence?

Flagg February 8th, 2008 06:04 AM

I think all the episodes of LOST are filmed in Hawaii. My wife and I have become addicted to Lost, and are trying to catch up. We just finished season 3, and have taped the first two episodes of season 4. I am dying to watch them.

NOW I am going to expertly say there is a 110 NAS - the second I see it. My wife will think I am really crazy for knowing so fast. She hears me talk about this truck all the time.

Can't wait to be caught up!

Flagg

aloharover February 8th, 2008 06:50 AM

They do film in Hawai'i, don't know if it's 100%. Majority of the show up on the North Shore. I keep recognizing spots all around Oahu.

There are 2 NAS that I know of on the islands. One on Oahu and the other on the big island. I know the guy from Oahu and he hasn't mentioned being involved.

The scenes from last night that were supposed to be Egypt?? I am not sure if that was on one of the islands. Its not like I explored every square inch of them :D But I don't think it was on Oahu.

Grover February 8th, 2008 07:37 AM

When I was over in Hawaii a few years ago, I saw two NAS D110's and a Series 109 with Zebra stripes. My wife and I visited my buddy who is in the Marines stationed on Oahu. He mentioned that he saw the cast of Lost on a regular basis around town...what a life, to be a cast member on Lost...

Aloha!

WhiteD90 February 8th, 2008 07:40 AM

sweet FJ40 too.

Cirbo February 8th, 2008 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteD90
sweet FJ40 too.

You had to be quick to see that one.

snuffer February 8th, 2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave_lucas
Funny, the same thing happend at my house :grin

:confused <--- wife
:eek: :cool: <---- Me
:rolleyes <--- wife

X3
Gotta love it and yeah that was a slick fj. What you could see of it.

I'm still trying to figure out which four of the others are going to get off the island.

tkavan01 February 9th, 2008 09:09 AM

I'm pissed, i missed the episode bc i was flying cross country, so i tried to watch it online and of course instead of just using flash these yo-yo's decided they need to write their own stinking video player that doesn't work under linux.... ugh...

cgalpin February 9th, 2008 02:24 PM

How many episodes have aired this season? I think I have 2 on the tivo and am wondering if it's worth trying to get back into it at this point?

What format Trevor? I'm sure there is a plugin for it that will work on linux.

charles

dave_lucas February 9th, 2008 03:28 PM

2 so far :cool:

cgalpin February 9th, 2008 04:57 PM

Thanks Dave. Looks like I have my evening's entertainment figured out :grin

surf110 February 9th, 2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkavan01
I'm pissed, i missed the episode bc i was flying cross country, so i tried to watch it online and of course instead of just using flash these yo-yo's decided they need to write their own stinking video player that doesn't work under linux.... ugh...

You can download from iTunes for $1.99 per episode.

Flagg February 9th, 2008 06:26 PM

I heard someone say that there were going to only be 8 episodes this year? Is that true? Season 1-3 had about 23-24 episodes each.

Flagg

moose February 9th, 2008 08:16 PM

They had 8 episodes in the can prior to the writers strike. The remainder of the season will follow once the writers are back writing.

Brett

tkavan01 February 9th, 2008 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgalpin
How many episodes have aired this season? I think I have 2 on the tivo and am wondering if it's worth trying to get back into it at this point?

What format Trevor? I'm sure there is a plugin for it that will work on linux.

charles

it's some streaming format that abc wrote an application for that only works on mac and windows pc's