Defender Source

Defender Source (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/)
-   For Sale - Parts (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f9/)
-   -   Badger DROP CURTAIN (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f9/badger-drop-curtain-13530.html)

pcscharfe November 15th, 2007 07:10 PM

Badger DROP CURTAIN

2 Attachment(s)
Curtain is in great condition, needs a gentle washdown on the window. The canvas, buttons, seams, velcro, zipper, etc. are in like new condition--deep dark black, no fading.... It is a difficult item to store because it has such a large window which means it has very gentle folds in the vinyl that should smooth as soon as it's mounted (no permanent creases). There are no tears, punctures, dents, major sctraches or unsightly blemishes... looks like its been used a few times. Has some signs of road dust, minor wear on the vinyl, couple of very tiny scratches, etc. The same kind of wear you’d put on a new one in about a month or two of normal driving. I have only had it on my truck once (for a period of 3 days), but I have to assume the previous owner put it on a handful of times at most...

Looking through my old catalogue, a new from Badger is $315 + tax + shipping, so I'd love to get $200 + shipping.

JBOD77 November 15th, 2007 07:12 PM

So if I'm first to respond of hear doesn't that make me #1

still interested

Follow-up Post:

tint is grey or brown ???

pcscharfe November 15th, 2007 07:19 PM

Garth was first to chime in from the other thread... if he passes, it's all you.
Or you guys can fight eachother in a cage match, but that's your call.:stick :guns :rifle

(I really never thought I'd get a chance to use these violent little bastard emoticons!)

JBOD77 November 16th, 2007 08:14 AM

Paul is the tint grey or bronze??

pcscharfe November 16th, 2007 09:28 AM

The tint is really light so I am guessing it is bronze?? Maybe I am partially retarded, but I assume if it were grey it would be darker. This is pretty light tint.. You can see the pic of it on the carpet above--just a little warmer and darker than standard clear vinyl.

pcscharfe November 16th, 2007 07:45 PM

Sold

SOLD! Thanks D-90 Source!

Sorry, Johnathan.... I'll give you Garth's address if you want to send him a dead fish or something....

(Just kidding Garth):grin

JBOD77 November 17th, 2007 09:52 AM

thanks anyway paul.

GYM January 22nd, 2009 04:30 PM

Reviving this thread.
Bought from Paul Scharfe in Nov. '07. Opened the box once to look at it, but never ended up using it. Hasn't been on a D since the one time Paul had it on his.

Bringing my ST to CA, so I won't need it.

Re-offering at same price: $200, plus ship. (JBOD77, I PM'd you a couple of days ago.)
Refer to pics in original post above; it's in the exact same condition.

Happyxhour January 22nd, 2009 06:15 PM

Hey Garth...Ill take it. Just had my D90 in Redlands this last weekend and it was real nice in the desert. I bought a drop curtain from Art but since I got the half tonneau I might as well keep it Badger as Im back in SF.

PM sent...

GYM January 30th, 2009 04:32 PM

Sold to Robert.