|Defender Source Rules
Use of any part of the forum by any member as well as unregistered guests,
constitutes full acceptance of the following guidelines. Please take a moment
and review these.
This forum is part of The D-90 Source, a privately owned and operated Land Rover
Defender enthusiasts website/domain and is not affiliated with or by Ford Motor
Company, BMW, Land Rover Worldwide, The Rover Group Limited, or any of their
subsidiaries. The D-90 Source takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the
data or information posted by members in the forum and visitors are highly
recommended to consult with a certified Land Rover technician before trying
anything found here. Use of any information found on this site or in the forum
is done so at your own risk. The D-90 Source does not control or guarantee any
of the content found on hyperlinked external Web sites or third party content on
such sites and is not responsible for any content, associated links, resources,
automated scripts, or services found on them.
General Member Guidelines
These guidelines are subject to revision at anytime without prior notice and members continued use of any part of the forum constitutes acceptance of such changes. A full copy of these guidelines are available in the Site Announcement section in the Forum.
- Multiple user accounts are not permitted by individuals. Members are allowed one account per person, with a possible exception for Vendor
accounts if required.
- Please be respectful to other users and avoid personal attacks. Respect
constructive input or opinions of other forum members just as you would like
yours to be.
- Debates, cross discussions, and disagreements are bound to happen.
Please try to remain calm should you find yourself in a heated thread.
- Trolling, flaming, and attacks on other Members or Vendors, will not be
- Please do not hi-jack other members Technical or Classified threads.
- Please pick the most appropriate forum to start your topic.
- Vendors, please do not post or distribute any forms of solicitation
outside of "The Vendors Loft" except if directly responding to a request you
can assist with. Vendors are free to advertise what ever Land Rover related
material they wish to promote inside the Vendor Loft.
- Please do not upload, post or transmit any content that is obscene,
vulgar, sexually-orientated (keep it under "R rated"), hateful, threatening,
or otherwise violate any laws including copyrighted materials.
- When posting something in the Classified section, please be sure to
include a price, description, location, and pictures if applicable.
- NO eBay, Craigslist, or other similar type of listings are to be
posted in the "For Sale - Vehicles" or "For Sale - Parts" unless it is your
own personal listing or auction. If its an auction you need to provide the
auction's link, what the reserve price is if you do not have a "Buy Now"
option, and that you will close the auction early if a D-90 Source member
wishes to buy it right away, regardless of the current auction standings.
Auctions without reserves or "Buy Now" options are not to be listed
at all and listings that do not fully meet all requirements will be
deleted without warning. If you come across a post or listing that you
think the rest of the gang would like to see, please post it in the Misc
- If you see a message that you feel violates these guidelines, please use
the "Report this post" link, located at the bottom right corner of the post
in question, and appropriate action will be taken after review.
- Being a privately owned site, The D-90 Source reserves the right to monitor, review, screen, modify, edit, and/or delete, without notice, content from the active Forum's public and private message system that has
been reported, suspected, or determined to be as (but not limited to):
obscene, illegal, inappropriate, threatening, defamatory, invading privacy,
containing potential viruses, mass mailings, chain letters, or any form of
"spam" or deemed as such by the site Administrator. The D-90 Source also
reserves the right if needed or feels warranted to, terminate, suspend,
and/or impact any members account for violations of these guidelines or any
other reason, without notice, and if need be, as well as restrict access of
other site services.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the site!
» Newly Listed on eBay