YRM mega sale! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old June 1st, 2016, 03:59 PM
atlcruiser
Status: Offline
david
many
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: atlanta
Posts: 848
YRM mega sale!

Hey guys,
Sean (Terrence's replacement at Urban Land Cruisers) here. For those out of the loop, we are now ULC+ULR Parts, an offshoot of Urban Land Cruisers, dealing only in parts (no shop work).

We are putting all YRM parts on sale (not just series) and wanted to get you guys involved in the action. Until Sunday, it's all 30 percent off (and a few non YRM ebay only deals, like exmoore seats, if you hunt around ). We have set up our ebay store to show you the discounted price. You can also call in (404 915 1281) and you'll get an even better deal.
__________________
Terrence Anderson
Shipping Manager

URBAN LAND CRUISERS LLC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



URBAN LAND CRUISERS + ROVERS LTD
1st Floor, 2, Woodberry Grove
London
N12 0DR
UNITED KINGDOM
+44 020 8133 1557

Company Registration No. 09003009

Our new Vehicle Sales site:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old June 1st, 2016, 04:02 PM
dave_lucas's Avatar
dave_lucas
Status: Offline
Dave Lucas
None
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: CO USA
Posts: 3,126
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old June 1st, 2016, 04:07 PM
mongosd2's Avatar
mongosd2
Status: Offline
Frank Rafka
01 D2 96 D1 83 110
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 861
Seriously…Can I bash this without getting banned

They are still over-priced from them, even with the 30% off…for example, they list a seat bracket for $122 and change, the same part from
YRM is $90…even with shipping it's cheaper and we know that dealing with YRM direct, you'll get your parts
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old June 1st, 2016, 04:09 PM
phoenix37's Avatar
phoenix37
Status: Online
john
97 D90 ST / 1957 S1 109/ 1983 LS110
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Venice, CA/Yarmouth,ME
Posts: 5,791
Registry
brazen....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old June 1st, 2016, 05:04 PM
Daddymow's Avatar
Daddymow
Status: Offline
Raub A.
1987 D110 Tithonus
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Stuart, FL / Boone, NC
Posts: 3,974
Registry
Terrence, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I assume you don't have a clue as to what kind of train wreck you just hitched your wagon to.

Try the search function and type in your companies' name as well as your boss' name.
__________________
You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter - eBay.uk ad for Freelander.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old June 1st, 2016, 05:11 PM
bjf's Avatar
bjf
Status: Online
barry f
94 ST #395
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 10,969
http://www.gunsandrovers.com/showthread.php?t=8210
__________________
Quote:
Are there shocks that I can addjust up and down like my friends LX460? That would be very cool!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old June 1st, 2016, 05:54 PM
Daddymow's Avatar
Daddymow
Status: Offline
Raub A.
1987 D110 Tithonus
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Stuart, FL / Boone, NC
Posts: 3,974
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
So much for my ignorance is bliss theory.
__________________
You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter - eBay.uk ad for Freelander.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old June 1st, 2016, 05:55 PM
tjfslaughter's Avatar
tjfslaughter
Status: Offline
thomas
Burbon
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NorthEast
Posts: 4,563
People should request cash on delivery after they open the boxes!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old June 1st, 2016, 06:01 PM
LostChord's Avatar
LostChord
Status: Offline
Brian
86 D110 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,313
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddymow View Post
So much for my ignorance is bliss theory.
i especially like how they told the gnr folks they want to be the "go to supplier" for parts and offered a 20% discount, and then come here and make it 30
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old June 1st, 2016, 06:04 PM
Roverenvy's Avatar
Roverenvy
Status: Offline
Michael
1994 Defender 90
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 384
Registry
Sean, you've got some nerve posting here after David has burned so many of us!

Buyer beware from experience, and it was extensive.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old June 1st, 2016, 06:10 PM
CDN38's Avatar
CDN38
Status: Offline
Scott Pelly
2000 110 TD5
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 954
Registry
LOL... how about you send us the parts, and once we have them, we'll send payment...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old June 1st, 2016, 06:17 PM
Rocky's Avatar
Rocky
Status: Online
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colonies Aka Boston
Posts: 8,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN38 View Post
LOL... how about you send us the parts, and once we have them, we'll send payment...
Ding ding winning post!
__________________
A friend of mine runs a land rover / range rover specialty repair shop. Based on his experience, they are capable of stopping anywhere, anytime, at any cost.

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old June 1st, 2016, 07:39 PM
tjfslaughter's Avatar
tjfslaughter
Status: Offline
thomas
Burbon
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NorthEast
Posts: 4,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN38 View Post
LOL... how about you send us the parts, and once we have them, we'll send payment...
honesty is the best policy
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old June 2nd, 2016, 07:30 AM
LuisC's Avatar
LuisC
Status: Offline
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Austin,Texas USA
Posts: 1,900
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostChord View Post
i especially like how they told the gnr folks they want to be the "go to supplier" for parts and offered a 20% discount, and then come here and make it 30
I wonder if you take the GNR 20% and combine it with the Def Source 30%, you can get 50% off?

There is no T&C stating no combining of discounts.
__________________
Black Rhino Lives Matter
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old June 2nd, 2016, 08:21 AM
Kevin88RRC's Avatar
Kevin88RRC
Status: Offline
Kevin Keith
1988 RRC
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Portland, Maine
Posts: 1,045
Sean... as you should know by now, ULC does not have a good rep. I think mostly due to build projects. Most who have ordered parts seem to be more or less satisfied IIRC. My experience with parts from ULC... needed 2 A pillar repair pieces. Had problems with your website. Emailed & was told both were in stock and my order would be handled via email which work smooth... until it took close to 2 weeks to ship due one piece that was not in stock. In hindsight your shipping costs were rather high too.

YRM makes really nice product. Even at 30% off you're still close to 50% more expensive than direct from YRM. If you want to win back the community, I suggest better pricing and COD.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old June 2nd, 2016, 08:46 AM
tjfslaughter's Avatar
tjfslaughter
Status: Offline
thomas
Burbon
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NorthEast
Posts: 4,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisC View Post
I wonder if you take the GNR 20% and combine it with the Def Source 30%, you can get 50% off? There is no T&C stating no combining of discounts.
I would ask for net 30 while you are at it, hell go with 2% net 10.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old June 2nd, 2016, 09:15 AM
Nomar's Avatar
Nomar
Status: Offline
Jeff B
RR HNTR,RR LWB Tdi
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Central,Virginia
Posts: 4,291
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin88RRC View Post
Sean... as you should know by now, ULC does not have a good rep. I think mostly due to build projects. Most who have ordered parts seem to be more or less satisfied IIRC. .
That was me.

Ordered parts from ULC.
Some big; some small.
No issues as far as that goes.

Some were YRM and DD negotiated the price down on what I needed.

YMMV.


.
__________________


Real Rovers have round headlights!
Rent my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Just a few miles from 4x4 access!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old June 4th, 2016, 06:47 PM
swoodard23's Avatar
swoodard23
Status: Offline
Scott Woodard
1964 109 Series IIA
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Abilene, TX USA
Posts: 110
Sean, I private messages some parts I am interested in.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
YRM sills aosias Defender Technical Discussions 11 September 2nd, 2013 09:06 AM
YRM Galvanised door repair sections hoxie173 For Sale - Parts 5 March 17th, 2013 10:39 PM
Battery box replacement with YRM Metals? Reese_D90 Defender Technical Discussions 5 July 30th, 2012 03:51 PM
mega millions tjfslaughter Misc. Chit-Chat 31 March 31st, 2012 11:28 AM
YRM Door repair sections dave_lucas For Sale - Parts 0 June 21st, 2009 02:37 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Copyright