X Eng X Deflex Anti roll Bar (with pre Td5 90 Adaptors) - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Looks like it was pretty well used. The original pics shows the left side (curved) as pretty badly bent.

I've ran the x-deflex on multiple trucks and never seen one in such poor condition as this, even after close to 10k miles.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 30th, 2015, 12:48 AM
D90user
steve
109/110 ambulance-55 series I

This is what I've bee dealing with....

Mark Awad,
-I asked if it was bent exactly 4 days before it was shipped
-Its not broken dude. That is the shell of the shitty "linex" that essentially fell off. It came off without tools.
-For defenders: tie rod = 2 ball joints with a pipe between them

wow...
Old November 30th, 2015, 01:01 AM
mark511
-
D90

stephen francis,

you saw the pics. i was perfectly up front. you purchased it. accept it. a real man would heat it up and hammer it out. get over it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 30th, 2015, 08:27 AM
woldd90
Scott
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team

A real man would take it back and give him a full refund, including shipping both ways.

Mistakes happen, but the only thing you own is your reputation. Especially on this site.

Old November 30th, 2015, 09:17 AM
ontheway
Dave
1986 RHD 110 SW OM617

Registry
Splash, over.

Old November 30th, 2015, 09:49 AM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Glad someone said it... I'm not allowed to..
Old November 30th, 2015, 10:02 AM
RX6RCROL
Matthew Hedrick
1994 D-90 #646

Registry
That's an impressive bend. What caused that?
Old November 30th, 2015, 10:15 AM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by woldd90 View Post
A real man would take it back and give him a full refund, including shipping both ways.

Mistakes happen, but the only thing you own is your reputation. Especially on this site.
yup, take it back refund money less shipping. Ive bought lots of parts here also and have never had a unsatisfactory transaction.
Old November 30th, 2015, 11:25 AM
D90user
steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark511 View Post
stephen francis,
you saw the pics. i was perfectly up front. you purchased it. accept it.
You are either completely missing the point or... who knows. I asked if it was bent, you said it was not. Its is indeed bent. That is misrepresenting the item and not "perfectly up front".

If it was an honest mistake you could have just owned up to it, apologized and maybe bought me a $25 ball joint just to make it right. Its not the money its the concept.
But because of your behavior I feel an obligation to let everyone know what kind of community member you are, which I must say you are doing a fine job of on your own.

Quote:
stephen francis,
a real man would heat it up and hammer it out. get over it.
Big words coming from a guy who doesn't wrench.... In fact, I straightened it last night with my own two man hands.
Old November 30th, 2015, 11:59 AM
mark511
-
D90

Quote:
Originally Posted by D90user View Post
Big words coming from a guy who doesn't wrench.... In fact, I straightened it last night with my own two man hands.

Stephen, why don't you show the group what the bend looked like up close before you fixed it? that would be nice and honest. my mechanic packed it up and took all pictures, I confirmed that there wasn't a bend with him, and it was shipped. funny how you chose to use the original picture I posted with the bolt hanging on an angle to show us all it was "bent". you bought a used system and tried to extort me by saying you wanted a new tie rod. you paid $50 for shipping, I paid something like $77, take that $25 savings and buy yourself a new ball joint.

I have no issue taking it back but, you removed the line-x without asking me and I'm not going to cover shipping. we both know the bend was so slight that you in fact fixed it on your own; show us all the same picture you sent me.
Old November 30th, 2015, 12:27 PM
SMac
Sam
NAS 97 D90 SW

Quote:
Stephen, why don't you show the group what the bend looked like up close before you fixed it? that would be nice and honest. my mechanic packed it up and took all pictures, I confirmed that there wasn't a bend with him, and it was shipped. funny how you chose to use the original picture I posted with the bolt hanging on an angle to show us all it was "bent". you bought a used system and tried to extort me by saying you wanted a new tie rod. you paid $50 for shipping, I paid something like $77, take that $25 savings and buy yourself a new ball joint. I have no issue taking it back but, you removed the line-x without asking me and I'm not going to cover shipping. we both know the bend was so slight that you in fact fixed it on your own; show us all the same picture you sent me.
So Ive been trying to wean myself from these types of threads, but you are out of control. I don't know who is "right" or "wrong," but I sure as hell can tell a lot from your attitude in your replies.

Oh, and you seem to have problems keeping your story straight in just this one post...you say there was no bend, then "we both know the bend was so slight" comment. Wow.
Old November 30th, 2015, 12:33 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
You removed the line-x without asking me.
You realize he did you a favor, right? It looked like a shite job. Why would you line-x the zinc plated arms anyway? ------ Follow up post added December 1st, 2015 02:35 AM ------
Quote:
Funny how you chose to use the original picture I posted with the bolt hanging on an angle to show us all it was "bent". .
Pretty sure I posted a pic too, which shows a nasty bend, bolt or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Old November 30th, 2015, 12:39 PM
the rover shop
shayne young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMac View Post
So Ive been trying to wean myself from these types of threads, but you are out of control. I don't know who is "right" or "wrong," but I sure as hell can tell a lot from your attitude in your replies.

Oh, and you seem to have problems keeping your story straight in just this one post...you say there was no bend, then "we both know the bend was so slight" comment. Wow.
Ohhhh, come on, you KNOW you lovvvve the drama...
Old November 30th, 2015, 12:42 PM
mark511
-
D90

Quote:
"we both know the bend was so slight" comment. Wow.
right, im basing that off of the picture he sent me.
Old November 30th, 2015, 12:44 PM
fishEH
Brett Fritzler
94, 95, 96 D1's

Quote:
Stephen, why don't you show the group what the bend looked like up close before you fixed it? that would be nice and honest. my mechanic packed it up and took all pictures, I confirmed that there wasn't a bend with him, and it was shipped. funny how you chose to use the original picture I posted with the bolt hanging on an angle to show us all it was "bent". you bought a used system and tried to extort me by saying you wanted a new tie rod. you paid $50 for shipping, I paid something like $77, take that $25 savings and buy yourself a new ball joint.

I have no issue taking it back but, you removed the line-x without asking me and I'm not going to cover shipping. we both know the bend was so slight that you in fact fixed it on your own; show us all the same picture you sent me.
Slow down there, fella. You're confusing yourself.
Even if you're 100% right and Stephen is 100% wrong, you represent yourself like a dick.

So thank you to Stephen for this PSA. Bend or no bend I won't do business with dicks.
Old November 30th, 2015, 12:47 PM
mark511
-
D90

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishEH View Post
Slow down there, fella. You're confusing yourself.
Even if you're 100% right and Stephen is 100% wrong, you represent yourself like a dick.

So thank you to Stephen for this PSA. Bend or no bend I won't do business with dicks.

yea , well, I don't appreciate internet trolls.
Old November 30th, 2015, 12:53 PM
fishEH
Brett Fritzler
94, 95, 96 D1's

Quote:
How'd you arrive at that conclusion, Sherlock?
Old November 30th, 2015, 12:58 PM
D90user
steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by D90user View Post
You are either completely missing the point or... who knows. I asked if it was bent, you said it was not. Its is indeed bent. That is misrepresenting the item and not "perfectly up front".
Still applies. Its the concept not the money.
Just recognizing that misrepresenting an item for sale is not OK would go a long way at this point.

Quote:

Nail on the head. Its been this way from our first email after it arrived.

I have a job that I'm ignoring so I'm done with this one. It is what it is and he can be whom ever he wants to be in this wonderful community.
Old November 30th, 2015, 01:00 PM
the rover shop
shayne young

STOP...THE...PRESS?..!!!... There's trolls on this board..??....nah..please say it isn't so....
Please, return to our infighting...
Old November 30th, 2015, 01:50 PM
LostChord
Brian
86 D110 SW

Registry
Quote:

says the guy with 17 posts to the guy with 883 posts
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
90, flex, roll bar, td5