Workshop Manual & Parts Manual & other shtuff... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:37 AM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Workshop Manual & Parts Manual & other shtuff...

Hey, been out of pocket since I sold my D90 to some jerk... I was going to give him this stuff, but you just don't walk onto someone's property after they spent hours answering all of your questions on the phone, knowing they had the Land Rover for over 10 years and snatch the keys out of their hands without even a handshake... and regardless of whether you put a deposit on it. Anyway, the price was pretty good so, I needed to dump it at the time. I have some things for sale.

These 2 manuals I have are in binders, and each sheet is wrapped in plastic. Took me a while, I can remember. A pdf is nice, but having the binders sitting on the fenders is extremely valuable... much more than the paper it's printed on. In new condition. Call me OCD, I thought I was going to keep the truck forever.

- Workshop Manual 1993-1995 Part Number: LDAWMEN93US (in one big binder)

- Parts Catalogue Part Number: RTC9962FN (in 4 individual binders, my old Microsoft one's)

Miscellaneous:
-rear view mirror
-trigger from a husky 9000 winch (can't remember which one off the top of my head)
-the oil cooler lines that Pendy made up a few years back, got them somewhere
-the seals that go around the air vents, only they're from a Series because that's what someone on the board said way back when
-a genuine LR wheel chock, I can grab the part number when I get out there. been clearing out the shed today.

Yeah, I was actually going to hold onto the parts & workshop manual... but... I just bought a G500... and it's done.

Call me, email me, whatever... 850-322-3508 or nasd90@gmail.com ... I'm in Tallahassee, FL so shipping would be extra. No idea what this stuff is worth, don't really care, just need to free up some room for 9 quart oil changes... baaaaaaaaah.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0603.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	92334   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0602.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	92335  

Name:	IMG_0601.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	92336   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0604.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	92337  

Name:	IMG_0611.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	92338  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 3rd, 2014, 04:09 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Lots of interest, and no I don't know what the stuff is worth really... Give me a number and we will go from there. And No, I don't have a PayPal or eBay account. Been on this board for a long time, I'm good for it. We will have to figure out a way to do this, which I don't do a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old April 3rd, 2014, 04:17 PM
Mybluett
Defenders Northwest
110SW
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Printing the parts manual will set you back $60 without the plastic sleeves and time to put them in there.

Nicely done up and a great resource for anyone starting a restoration.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 3rd, 2014, 07:03 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

I cannot for the life of me find the oil cooler lines.

Old April 3rd, 2014, 09:18 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Ok... Lots of interest in the manuals. So... This will be my last time on this forum or website so, please no more private freaking messages. Takes forever on my ipad.
If you want them, and you've already PM'd me, then call or email ASAP as they are getting sold to a guy in Virginia that I spoke to a couple hours ago.

I'm done. Thank you.

Old April 3rd, 2014, 09:25 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
This is annoying. Per the rules please post prices. At the very least you could post the high bid. This isn't eBay.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
ht, manual, part, parts