White SW doors $200 the pair. Collect only Beacon, NY
Although these doors come off the most desirable truck on the planet they are in fact very crappy.
They would make a good project for someone who is frankly a panel beating, welding and painting guru.
- cracked frame that has been welded using hardened bird shit.
- dents on the doors ... One worse than the other but stock up on a bulk pack of bondo.
- corrosion. Both types, rust and oxidizing aluminium.
- they have door cards ... But they are 4/10
- glass and winder mechanism works as does the lock.
- dongles and speaker rings are missing ... Well not really missing ... They now live on my new doors.
- includes free set of TD5 hinges ( britpart not genuine ) that have been painted with appliance enamel. Doesn't match ... But hey given the state of the door who cares.
- various mysterious rattles ... They are either haunted or bits have fallen off inside.
- key barrels were new a few years back ... And open with a variety of keys ... And probably a McDonald's fry.
bundle also includes a set of 5 tornado rims in pretty decent condition.
If you are thinking I'm exaggerating and the doors can't be as rough as described, you are only $200 away from finding out!
All payments to be made in a mixture of small denomination bills.
Originally Posted by rijosho
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer