Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old September 20th, 2006, 12:32 AM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

Wheels, Misc. for sale @ Moab

Hi,

I have a set of five stock wheels for sale. I'm going to Moab for the rally, if you want to buy them there. Otherwise, we'll have to figure out what it costs to ship them. The wheels are in good condition, a few small scratches but overall, they're nice. They currently have some crappy old BFG Mud Terrains mounted on them but I'll be removing these because I don't have room in the truck to haul them.

Asking price: $625 ($125 per wheel) OBO

I also have the following:

(Qty 2) Side steps - Make an offer

(Qty 1) Rear bumper / receiver hitch combo (the stock one) - Nice condition - Make an offer

Questions? You can call me at 210.859.3107 anytime.

thanks,

Chris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 20th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Raider
Adam Knox
95 ST AA Yellow

I'm driving from the Salt Lake City area to South Carolina. I'd be willing to transport some of these parts with me if anyone needs them. Driving through Colorado, Kansas, Arkansas, Alabama, and Georgia to get there. Drop off is available along the way if its not too far out of the way. Pulling out this weekend (9/23).
Old September 20th, 2006, 08:56 PM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

I'm open to offers on the wheels....

/
/
/
/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 22nd, 2006, 11:16 AM
Big D
Daniel Brown

Side steps

Just sent you a message about the side steps
Old September 24th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Big D
Daniel Brown

this weekend meaning 9/29. I live in georgia and I am looking to get the side steps for terrapin. Could you bring them to or near savannah/ hilton head?
Old September 24th, 2006, 11:44 PM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

Daniel,

I think Adam has already headed out for the east coast. I can ship the steps to you. I'm fairly certain that I have all of the hardware. If there are any parts missing (I doubt it), it's all easy stuff, bolts/nuts/washers that you can get at Home Depot or Lowe's. I have a big bag of hardware that I took off, I just need to separate the bumper stuff from the side step stuff.

What do you think is a reasonable price for a set of side steps in good condition?

Chris

/
/
/
/
Old September 25th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Big D
Daniel Brown

How about $125 plus shipping? Dont mean to insult you if this is not enough. Let me know what you think and more or less how much shipping will be. Thanks
Old September 25th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Raider
Adam Knox
95 ST AA Yellow

Yeah sorry guys, I am heading east already. I wish I could of given a little more notice, but my plans didn't come together until the last minute.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
wheel, wheels