UNOBTANIUM - Devon 4x4-Mile Marker Winch with Maxi-Drive Engineering PTO system - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old November 24th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Abu Buckwheat
Malcolm
2005 Defender 110 TD5 Station

UNOBTANIUM - Devon 4x4-Mile Marker Winch with Maxi-Drive Engineering PTO system

OK I have finally unpacked something that has never been installed or used since it was bought from Australia to Dubai.

I have a complete custom order hydraulic winch bumper, winch and Power Take-off fitting kit package. Its made from unobtainium because Maxi-drive Engineering, Malcolm Story's gold standard LR gear company, went out of business a couple of years ago and original unused parts are nearly impossible to find now outside of Australia.

Entire package is worth $6,000 new ... if you can find and ship it to the USA. Asking $3900 not including shipping. Prefer to sell together. Will sell the PTO system with winch separately for $2,900. The system is EXTREMELY HEAVY and will need freight. Can deliver in select areas of NE USA for $300.

1) BUMPER, SKID PLATES & WINCH - a Devon 4x4 Competition bumper with skid plate that was custom cut at personal request to fit this specific Mile Marker Model 70 series Hydraulic Winch. D4x4 bumpers do not fit these models so we had to call and have one made up and shipped to Dubai. This is the standard winch on the US Army up-armored Humvees. Mounted for one year, cable never used, never unspooled. Hydraulic system never connected to winch. Key component to Hydraulic PTO system below.

2) MAXI-DRIVE ENGINEERING HYDRAULIC PTO, CROSS 40PO-18 HYDRAULIC PUMP + PTO-WINCH CONTROLS, HOSES & FITTING KIT

PTO fitted for the LT230 transfer case for the Defender, Discovery or Range Rover. Has all parts see in the checklist and photos below. This syetms DOES include the PTO, the Cross Pump and Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch. DOES NOT INCLUDE DRIVE LINE KIT.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 6th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Abu Buckwheat
Malcolm

BTT - Can deliver in NY upstate, NYC, CT, MASS, NJ, Eastern PA. All other places I can ship through Fastenel or shipper. This is the bomb and if I had a diesel it would be in my truck!!
Old February 9th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Abu Buckwheat
Malcolm

Price lowered to $3,700. Gotta clear my hoarding stash. Realistic offers considered ... will deliver for free anywhere between N/VA-Washington DC and Plattsburg. As far west as Syracuse. May be able to drive as far south as Atlanta-Charleston on a special case basis. All about scheduling and my work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 15th, 2014, 06:17 AM
Abu Buckwheat
Malcolm

Ok its back on the market. Buyer backed out. For those of you with shops on the East Coast I am willing to trade for a Patriot Performance roll cage or an interior/exterior paint job!
Old July 21st, 2014, 10:02 AM
Abu Buckwheat
Malcolm

Bump ... need a Patriot Performance roll cage if anyone (I am looking at you Dave) are willing to trade.
Old July 21st, 2014, 10:05 AM
sonoronos
Ed
None

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu Buckwheat View Post
Bump ... need a Patriot Performance roll cage if anyone (I am looking at you Dave) are willing to trade.
What is a Patriot Performance Roll Cage?
Old August 9th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Abu Buckwheat
Malcolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoronos View Post
What is a Patriot Performance Roll Cage?
Sorry meant Patriot Products Roll Cage. Patriot performance makes fire proof military clothing.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
4x4, engine, winch