TD5 Engine For Sale-19,000 KMs - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 15th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Jason Herring
94 D90 ST #1253
Still interested, but I have some more questions and still need to get a shipping cost. Does the engine come with the wiring for the ECU/computer components? I am not sure what you mean by "minus the console wiring" - I have to have that ECU and any TD5-specific wiring.

I was told that if this engine came with the original bell housing it would bolt up to my R380 - are you including the bell housing? Need one for a 3.9?

Also, what accessories come with this engine - full (aircon compressor, power steering, etc)?

Old October 16th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Nasser Al-khalifa
2001 Defender 90
The Engine is complete with all wiring ECU and bell housing. My 90 has a R380 I will also include the gear shaft (which is longer than the one that comes with on the V8)that will make the R380 that you have run with the TD5. What is happening here is that you are reversing everything I did. You will get all the ECU Wiring for the car What I am keeping is the wiring from the console to the ECU. This is the wiring that makes all the lights on the dash go Speedo etc. In terms of complete it is the complete engine + Bell housing + Gear Shaft + ECU+ Main Wiring Loom+ ECU. That is the complete Package. There was no aircon on my car all in all you will have 90% of what you need to run the engine on your car. Keep in mind that this engine has not done more than 19,000KMH. I have a 2004 car that has done more than that.

Thanks for the offer I already got the bell housing for the V8.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

engine, td5