SW Doors, mudflaps, seatbelts, axles, & more - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 11:18 AM
don's Avatar
don
Status: Offline
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rumson, NJ
Posts: 4,272
Registry
SW Doors, mudflaps, seatbelts, axles, & more

SW doors - Alpine White, complete with hinges, mirrors, cards, latch for tub, speaker spacers & speakers. I was running these on my ST but decided to save some garage space and put the ST doors back on. $900

Jumpseat Lap Seatbelts - I'm converting to Corbeau 4 points and won't need these pretty soon. I also have angle brackets that I made which are powder coated semi-gloss black. $75

MudFlaps - Front, bought used from the board but decided I don't want to run them. $40

Shackle Mounting Bracket - Never ended up using bought it from EE: http://www.expeditionexchange.com/smb/ I do have the backing bracket but using it to hold a Hi-Lift. If someone really wants it I can sell it too. $25

Diff - out of a Disco axle I bought for a Toyota diff conversion. I has the 3 bolt pinion flange. $25

Axle Shafts - out of same Disco axle - $25 for the pair

Will have some pics soon. Would prefer not to ship the doors or the rear diff but I'm sure I can work something out.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 01:44 PM
Ren Ching's Avatar
Ren Ching
Status: Offline
Skinny Pete
'84 90 "Yamelo"/'88 RRC "Chewbacca"
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Downtown
Posts: 4,696
Registry
don, new style defender doors or the older version?




Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
SW doors - Alpine White, complete with hinges, mirrors, cards, latch for tub, speaker spacers & speakers. I was running these on my ST but decided to save some garage space and put the ST doors back on. $900

Jumpseat Lap Seatbelts - I'm converting to Corbeau 4 points and won't need these pretty soon. I also have angle brackets that I made which are powder coated semi-gloss black. $75

MudFlaps - Front, bought used from the board but decided I don't want to run them. $40

Shackle Mounting Bracket - Never ended up using bought it from EE: http://www.expeditionexchange.com/smb/ I do have the backing bracket but using it to hold a Hi-Lift. If someone really wants it I can sell it too. $25

Diff - out of a Disco axle I bought for a Toyota diff conversion. I has the 3 bolt pinion flange. $25

Axle Shafts - out of same Disco axle - $25 for the pair

Will have some pics soon. Would prefer not to ship the doors or the rear diff but I'm sure I can work something out.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:38 PM
don's Avatar
don
Status: Offline
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rumson, NJ
Posts: 4,272
Registry
Ren - I'm pretty sure they are the old style. The hinges are the newer BritPart ones that I bought from Safari Rover and painted. Mirrors and brackets are from Safari Rover as well from early '09
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:17 PM
kzack's Avatar
kzack
Status: Offline
Keith Zack
none
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Homer City, Pennsylvania
Posts: 84
PM sent on lapbelts

Thanks, Keith
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:48 PM
don's Avatar
don
Status: Offline
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rumson, NJ
Posts: 4,272
Registry
PM's sent back. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:51 PM
Mpigapicha's Avatar
Mpigapicha
Status: Offline
phil
1995 Defender D90
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 326
Pics of doors..... what kind of shape are they in???
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:13 PM
don's Avatar
don
Status: Offline
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rumson, NJ
Posts: 4,272
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpigapicha View Post
Pics of doors..... what kind of shape are they in???
I'll get some detailed pics of them tomorrow. They are complete but there are some small dings in them here and there. I'll let the pics show what is what. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 09:10 PM
Mpigapicha's Avatar
Mpigapicha
Status: Offline
phil
1995 Defender D90
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
I'll get some detailed pics of them tomorrow. They are complete but there are some small dings in them here and there. I'll let the pics show what is what. Thanks!

Sweet... thanks Don
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old July 26th, 2010, 08:02 PM
don's Avatar
don
Status: Offline
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rumson, NJ
Posts: 4,272
Registry
Update - Seatbelts and shackle are sold and shipped.

Got some pics of the doors

Edit - I will post the pics on a site later tonight as I can only get one to upload.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	img_0174.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	29656  
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old July 27th, 2010, 05:07 PM
don's Avatar
don
Status: Offline
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rumson, NJ
Posts: 4,272
Registry
Library with full size photos: http://defconfour.unionstreetbikes.c...vel=album&id=5
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old July 28th, 2010, 01:32 PM
rgrrvr's Avatar
rgrrvr
Status: Offline
DJ Menasco is The Dude
1995 D90
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PNW
Posts: 458
I'll take the doors



Keith
__________________
...you'll feel better in a couple of days.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old August 26th, 2010, 10:06 PM
don's Avatar
don
Status: Offline
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rumson, NJ
Posts: 4,272
Registry
Update: doors sold

I know I need to take pics of the other pieces and will do that soon so I can clear so more space out.

Added: stock Gas Tank guard. I replaced it with a Safari Rover alloy version. It's all there with some minor pitting. Just had it sandblasted so finish the way you want with little prep work. $25
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
axle, door, flaps, mud, seatbelt

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best way across the US Mike Hippert Defender Technical Discussions 173 April 29th, 2010 04:56 PM
New Style SW Doors bjp Defender Technical Discussions 39 December 26th, 2009 03:04 PM
trade SW doors for ST doors ron For Sale - Parts 13 October 17th, 2008 11:33 AM
Switch from ST doors to SW doors TAIIISI Defender Technical Discussions 5 August 29th, 2005 12:27 PM
ST doors an SW rover4x4 Defender Technical Discussions 6 October 6th, 2003 02:29 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM.


Copyright