Supercharger packages - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 25th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Supercharger packages

I have two Rimmer supercharger packages for sale which I recently posted on Ebay. One is for the later single serpentine belt engine and the other came off of a 1994 Defender 90 with two belts. I have them priced at $1750 each, and will end the auction if a forum member would like to purchase them at this price. Otherwise, the starting price is $1250 with no reserve.

These were pulled off of Defender 90s during engine swaps, and I purchased them with plans on installing them onto Rovers that I never ended up purchasing so I have no experience with running these blowers.

The Ebay listings are:

Thank you

Old May 1st, 2012, 10:21 AM
Kelly Block
1994 D-90 #1138
These are up today on Ebay. They are only a few miles away if someone would like me to take a look at them.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts