Stock diff, stock rear axle half shafts..... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old September 22nd, 2004, 03:09 PM
nilesj
niles johnson
1994 Defender 90

Stock diff, stock rear axle half shafts.....

Hey guys I am just clearing out the garage and wanted to see if any one was interested in any of this stuff...
1: "new" rear axle shafts with anly about 1000 miles on them. Always good to have a set of extras around.
2: "new" stock diff with only about 100 miles on it.
3: Fiberglass Hard Top Piece, only the top. Could be used as a surrey or cut up for what-ever. There is a crack in right rear corner but structurally it is pretty sound. Good start to a hard top or whatever project your working on..
4: original front brush gaurd, very little rust.
5: original side steps, little rust, no dents or scratches.

Prices on all of the above are to the highest bidder. Just throw out a price, any price, cause if it doesn't sell it is going to be thrown out. Would much rather sell to local, but if you don't mind to pay for the pack and ship it's no problem. As much as I hate to do this I just need the space in the garage before the wife goes crazy... Take care and hope to hear from you soon... happy rovering.....

-niles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 22nd, 2004, 07:33 PM
jaherring
Jason Herring
94 D90 ST #1253

Welcome to D-bay

I might be interested in the side steps. I'm local in LA (if you are in Sun Valley, CA), so no shipping involved. Michael recently sold his here for $50, so I'll make that my offer as long as they are not rusted beyond surface rust & are in good shape (eg not dented up). I think eventually I will want to fabricate my own slider/steps but I'd like something to replace my very rusted factory steps in the mean time.

I might also be interested in the fiberglass hardtop but I wouldn't want to drop alot of coin on it - let me know if it gets to the point of throw-out
Old October 1st, 2004, 06:38 PM
nilesj
niles johnson
1994 Defender 90

Jason, Sounds good, sorry for the delay in reply, I've just been super busy. You were the first to email me for the side steps, so they are yours. If you would like. i am now living in Glendale, I hope that is not a problem for you. As for the fiber hartop, just give me a reasonable amount and it's yours. Give me a call at 818 406-2005 if you would liketo set something up...
-niles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 1st, 2004, 08:03 PM
david_jackson
Dave Jackson
97 Defender 90 SW

Hello,

I might be interested in the brush bar. I'm in Orange County. Can you send a picture or two? Dave.
Old October 3rd, 2004, 10:51 PM
nilesj
niles johnson
1994 Defender 90

I will semd out a few pictures, I will send them out probabaly Wed. Thanks for he interest Dave and take care....
-niles
Old October 15th, 2004, 11:10 AM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Brush Bar still available?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
axle