Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old January 27th, 2009, 04:36 PM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
And it's no wonder she wants to be a CBR110. She got tortured watching some other truck get to live the dream and use her doors to boot! She'll see her day though.

I appreciate the offers, but the plan is still to get Doug's doors when he goes to one piece doors, and he's giving me a good deal which I doubt you can beat (and his doors are complete).

I think Jim already called dibs on the yellow doors, but I warn you I damaged them both before getting sliders on, one pretty badly (frame is ok). Will see how things pan out - I'm moving slow on this stuff.

charles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 27th, 2009, 04:41 PM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor

Just to be clear, when I say "willing to let the stuff go" I mean give it to you. (no charge).
I have the front doors, all the interior panels and latches and strikers.

The truck was long gone before BR110 #1 started being built, so it didn't have to watch its parts be used on something else.

I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.
Old January 27th, 2009, 05:36 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Charles, take Janey's original stuff, cannibalize my stash in your basement, and flip whatever is left of Doug's parts to me for a profit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 27th, 2009, 10:55 PM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
Site Team

Registry
Wow, thanks Mike!

Yes, I'll definitely take you up on that then! Should I just call Holly and arrange shipping (I'll pay shipping of course).

Man, she's going to look funny without yellow doors.
Old January 28th, 2009, 05:29 AM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Ohhhh, this is such a happy moment. I am glad I was here to witness it. A man reunited with his long lost Rover parts.

Mike, do you remember stripping a Safety Devices rack off my Arles Blue '94 right before I bought it? Because I do! I'll pay for shipping.

Semper Fi!
Old January 28th, 2009, 07:55 AM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalpin
Wow, thanks Mike!

Yes, I'll definitely take you up on that then! Should I just call Holly and arrange shipping (I'll pay shipping of course).

Man, she's going to look funny without yellow doors.

I almost have JimCs AC kit ready, so maybe he can pick all the stuff up???

Old January 28th, 2009, 08:31 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
I can't really make it to Maine any time soon, especially not on a weekday. If someone is coming to Boston, I can meet them and then ferry the stuff to NY, and maybe even on to VA.

And the AC is not a rush, so unless you want it out of there real bad, then I'd rather just wait until I can come by and pick up the AC and some stainless 110 brake/fuel/clutch lines at the same time

Old January 28th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Ren Ching
Skinny Pete
'84 90 "Yamelo"/'88 RRC "Chewbacca"

Registry
lots of people going to maine next month for winter romp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC
I can't really make it to Maine any time soon, especially not on a weekday. If someone is coming to Boston, I can meet them and then ferry the stuff to NY, and maybe even on to VA.

And the AC is not a rush, so unless you want it out of there real bad, then I'd rather just wait until I can come by and pick up the AC and some stainless 110 brake/fuel/clutch lines at the same time
Old January 28th, 2009, 08:51 AM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
D-90 Source Vendor

Excellent point.
Maybe someone can pick up the stuff on the way back from Romping.

JimC, no rush on the AC at all. I just figured you'd want it before Summer.

Old January 28th, 2009, 09:06 AM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
Site Team

Registry
Thanks guys. I'll put out some feelers to see who can get them to the romp. Dave can I assume you'll bring them back for me?

Whoohoo it's a second christmas!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
fs, ht