RTE trailing arms and bushings - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old August 28th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Jake1996d1
Jake
96 Disco/88 RRC

RTE trailing arms and bushings

Links off my D1 for 3-5" lift with aluminum spacers. These work great on my 5" just looking to go a different route. These are on my truck now but will be off by end of the week. $275 + shipping. I also have two pairs of frame end poly bushings both pairs with probably around 1000-2000 miles on them $25+ shipping one pair red and one pair blue.

Here's a pic of the other bushings

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 29th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Jake1996d1
Jake
96 Disco/88 RRC

Blue bushings sold, nobody needs a nice set of RTE trailing arms?!
Old August 30th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Jake1996d1
Jake
96 Disco/88 RRC

bump
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 30th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Roving Beetle
Doug
Many come and go - and leak fluids.

I do.
Old August 30th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Hammertime
Dana Hammersley
1997 Arles Blue #162

Jake are you going to the Conclave?
Old August 30th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Jake1996d1
Jake
96 Disco/88 RRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
Jake are you going to the Conclave?
Nope not unless I win the Lucky 8 trip...
Old August 30th, 2012, 11:57 PM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake1996d1 View Post
Blue bushings sold, nobody needs a nice set of RTE trailing arms?!
I do but the last set sold on here for $125.
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:00 AM
Jake1996d1
Jake
96 Disco/88 RRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by crown14 View Post
I do but the last set sold on here for $125.
I have an offer for $225 and another for a sals rear end..

This set sold for $275+ http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...light=rovertym

Randy sold a set for $300

Who ever sold them for $125 let them go for way cheap.

You want third in line?
Old September 4th, 2012, 09:28 AM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...&highlight=RRC

1st post
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Jake1996d1
Jake
96 Disco/88 RRC

Quote:
Yup under priced and sold in a half hour. I need to get back what I have in them to continue with my expensive hobby.
Old September 4th, 2012, 02:47 PM
fishEH
Brett Fritzler
94, 95, 96 D1's

Quote:
Helpful as always.
Old September 4th, 2012, 03:32 PM
pushngo
Randy Williams

I'll take all the ones <$150..............that are useable.
Old September 8th, 2012, 11:34 AM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushngo View Post
I'll take all the ones <$150..............that are useable.
Yeah me too.

------ Follow up post added September 8th, 2012 11:41 AM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishEH View Post
Helpful as always.
I can't help that you misunderstand the things I do. I am starting to feel a little like I have a stalker though. Really, I'm worried about you Brett. Life is to short to spend it as president of the crown14 fan club.
Old September 8th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Jake1996d1
Jake
96 Disco/88 RRC

Arms sold!!!!
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:01 PM
fishEH
Brett Fritzler
94, 95, 96 D1's

Quote:

I can't help that you misunderstand the things I do. I am starting to feel a little like I have a stalker though. Really, I'm worried about you Brett. Life is to short to spend it as president of the crown14 fan club.
Ever think the things you say, how and when you say them give the wrong impression?
Regardless of that your posts #7&9 actually violate the D90 rules, and its bad form to sabotage someone's For Sale thread. Or did I misunderstand you when you publicly undercut Jake?
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:15 PM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I didn't under cut Jake, I don't have any rear links for sale, and the ones I posted a link to were already sold so once more, you are hung up on something you don't understand. It must be really frustrating for you.
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:28 PM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Brett, I found this for you- this is about all the help I can offer you buddy.

http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27162
Old September 8th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Jake1996d1
Jake
96 Disco/88 RRC

Quote:
I didn't under cut Jake, I don't have any rear links for sale, and the ones I posted a link to were already sold so once more, you are hung up on something you don't understand. It must be really frustrating for you.
None-the-less you have no right to tell me what I think my parts are worth... You dont have to comment giving your opinion on what you think stuff is worth, If you think they are overpriced then dont buy them and move on with your day. Just so you know they sold for $275.
Old September 8th, 2012, 10:48 PM
fishEH
Brett Fritzler
94, 95, 96 D1's

Quote:
Joel, I understand perfectly. Please don't pretend like you're some poor misunderstood guy, you're not.
Taken from the READ THIS FIRST sticky:
Also, just as in the "Vehicles for Sale" section - this is not the place to sharp-shoot and sabotage other people's ads by commenting on their prices etc. Caveat emptor is in place here - "Buyer Beware." We'll keep the really fraudulent stuff out of the mix (i-pods, cell phones, and male enhancement) but buyers need to be savvy and not buy overpriced stuff. If you want to know what something should cost - do some searches, or create a new thread and ask. If you are just a guy with an opinion, either send a PM or keep it to yourself. Praise someone in public, correct them in private.

It is OK to haggle in public, but it should be very tactful and backed up by an actual desire to purchase.

I'm not hung up on anything and my desire isn't to ban you. But I most certainly will say something when I think your "contribution" is garbage.

This pretty much sums up why we don't see eye to eye. Taken from two different For Sale threads, both for trailing arms coincidently.
Quote:
I do but the last ones sold on here for $125.
http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...&highlight=RRC

1st post
Quote:
I'm running these on my D1 with 3" RTE springs. Also ran them on my 2" RTE springs. They work great.
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:14 AM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
First of all to Jake- if you had a problem with my post why didn't you say something then? I was sure you understood I wasn't trying to tell you what your parts were worth from your response but now you seem upset. Go back, read it again. If you thought I meant anything more than that I was willing to pay $125 for them then you are mistaken.

Quote:
Joel, I understand perfectly.
No, you don't. Shall I explain? Not worth the effort really, because I doubt you will be able to follow, but just for the record-

Jake asked if anyone wanted his rear links

I replied that I did, for $125 (what the last set sold for)

He posted links to other threads where similar parts were for sale or had been sold and commented that he didn't know who had sold rear links for $125 but that it was cheap

I pointed him towards the thread where Chuck sold his for $125

Jake responded that Chucks were underpriced (actually market value is determined by the buyer not the seller) and that he needed to get his full investment back out of the rear links he had for sale (ok)

Then YOU came along trying to stir up some shit. In a for sale thread. If you have a problem with me, contact me directly. You aren't the seller or a potential buyer in this thread so learn to mind your own fucking business.

Quote:
Taken from the READ THIS FIRST sticky:
Also, just as in the "Vehicles for Sale" section - this is not the place to sharp-shoot and sabotage other people's ads by commenting on their prices etc. Caveat emptor is in place here - "Buyer Beware." We'll keep the really fraudulent stuff out of the mix (i-pods, cell phones, and male enhancement) but buyers need to be savvy and not buy overpriced stuff. If you want to know what something should cost - do some searches, or create a new thread and ask. If you are just a guy with an opinion, either send a PM or keep it to yourself. Praise someone in public, correct them in private.
Again, you are way off base Brett. I didn't sabotage this ad. I didn't comment on Jake's price AT ALL. I was willing to buy his rear links for what the last set sold for- and no matter if you understood this or not- all indications are that Jake understood I had a genuine interest in buying his item because he offered me third in line. Read the guidelines again Brett. Keep your fucking opinion to yourself. If you have a problem contact me in private.
Quote:
It is OK to haggle in public, but it should be very tactful and backed up by an actual desire to purchase.
Quote:
Definition of TACT1: sensitive mental or aesthetic perception

2: a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense

I didn't attack his asking price. I merely offered what I felt was fair, what the last set sold for. Do you understand that yet? Nevermind, I know that you don't, and it does not matter anyhow because you don't have a dog in this fight- you just want to meddle and start some shit because I must have embarrased you on Discoweb. I'm sorry for that. No, not really, it becomes more and more obvious you never deserved the benefit of the doubt I gave you.

Quote:
I'm not hung up on anything and my desire isn't to ban you. But I most certainly will say something when I think your "contribution" is garbage.
FIRST of all- unless you are some sort of site admin here YOU cannot ban me. You can IGNORE me, and I really wish you would do so. But you won't, because that would mean you couldn't be creepy and post-stalk me anymore.

This last quote really illustrated your shortcomings in the reading comprehension and written expression areas. What in the fuck? Your comment about two threads makes no sense. Brett, we don't see eye to eye because I don't see you at all.

Quote:
This pretty much sums up why we don't see eye to eye. Taken from two different For Sale threads, both for trailing arms coincidently.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
bushings