Rover9 complete axle almost bolt in!!! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old December 26th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Rover9 complete axle almost bolt in!!!

I have my Ford 9in/rover hybrid axle for sale. If you plan to go over 35in tires, this is the best bang for your buck anywhere.

Here's what you get:

Ford 9in Center section with 3rd member, pinion support, and locker of your choice. Spool or ARB.
Full axle housing with 3in .25 wall DOM and custom made truss.
Rover outers
Chromoly 31 spine axle shafts

The only thing that you have to do to put this under your d-90 is weld on spring tabs that I will include with the housing, if you are running the stock rover springs. All you need to buy is the ring and pinion and install kit.

Pricing is:
$1500 if you want the upgraded stock third and spool
$2000 for upgraded stock carrier and ARB
$1700 for Currie 9+ third member and spool
$2200 for Currie 9+ third member and ARB

Has drum brakes. If you want disk your stock outers will bolt up. Axle is in great shape. Could use a good paint job. Any questions at all, please feel free to ask. Cheers

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 31st, 2008, 11:54 AM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

btt. Nobody? This is friekishly cheap for an axle like this.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old January 7th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

BTT. Includes front Tom Woods DC driveshaft for free.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 17th, 2009, 04:34 PM
snurp
Keith Kuboske
94 D90 ST Arles Blue

Intrested. What gear ratio? Looking to put on 94 d90
What about shipping to nashville TN?
Thanks
Keith
Old January 17th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by snurp
Intrested. What gear ratio? Looking to put on 94 d90
What about shipping to nashville TN?
Thanks
Keith
Hi,

There are no gears included. Gears and install kit are all you need. Gears are $125 from anywhere and come from the low 2s to the mid 6s. I will ship anywhere for $100. Any questions at all, please ask. I will set up complete with the gear ratio of choice, but I use Currie and they are very pricey. $200 for gears.

Thanks!

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:19 AM
revor
Keith Kreutzer
Old beat up 110
D-90 Source Vendor

Good stuff...

Big, Red and ... aaa Red..
Old January 19th, 2009, 05:22 PM
snurp
Keith Kuboske
94 D90 ST Arles Blue

Thanks for the info Buck..thought I had trashed my axle and diff along with my arb locker on some rocks (actually boulders) befor I found out my rig was not meant to be a rock crawler. Damage does not look to bad after taking apart. But have yet to break down all the way. Running 33's right know so this maybe overkill, but it is sweet. I'll let you know.
Thanks. Do have a question that you or tisdale could answer though. About fox shocks posted it in help section.
Keith
Old January 19th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by snurp
Thanks for the info Buck..thought I had trashed my axle and diff along with my arb locker on some rocks (actually boulders) befor I found out my rig was not meant to be a rock crawler. Damage does not look to bad after taking apart. But have yet to break down all the way. Running 33's right know so this maybe overkill, but it is sweet. I'll let you know.
Thanks. Do have a question that you or tisdale could answer though. About fox shocks posted it in help section.
Keith
Hey,

On 33's you would have to drop the truck out of a plane to break this! It is nice to have an insurance policy though. Keep in mind if you are planning to lift your truck further that I am throwing in the tom woods DC driveshaft with this. It was pricey so its a really good value to do it all at once.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old March 8th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Huge reduction in price. No loger available with ARB. Will sell with 9+ third and spool for $1500. Or axle housing, outers, and shafts for $1300. Thats a smoken deal.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
axle