Rover 300tdi engine R380 5-speed kit, removed from Discovery - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 25th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Zak Mosieur
1987 Defender 110/300tdi
Rover 300tdi engine R380 5-speed kit, removed from Discovery

I bought this engine kit with a couple of others two months ago, have not gotten around to using this one yet. I need the money and space right now more than I need another engine lying around, so here it is for sale. I have a video of the engine running before it was pulled for me in England. Engine is a 1997 300tdi with 122K miles on it. Did not have any issues when removed for me . It is sold with a 5-speed R380 gearbox, correct diesel transfer case, most hoses, engine is complete with everything bolted to it (except for AC pump) , wiring harness is there for you to splice into, diesel and air filter assemblies included as well as a NEW radiator, and a new water pump, both still in boxes. Clutch was good, and kit includes slave cylinder and RHD fluid line. Intercooler here too as well as intercooler piping, some of which is getting shabby and could be replaced. I'd like $4500 for the kit complete, and shipping is not a problem if need be.

Please email me here for more information, thanks

Old April 26th, 2013, 04:35 AM
oil soaked filter
95 RRC 300tdi
Is that a 21L? (EDC)?
Matt Browne new expansion complete. Not only are we the only Rover shop in Eliot we're also the biggest.

"Dedicated to the resurrection of junk through engineering?"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

300tdi, discovery, engine, kit, r380