Roof Rack, Borla, Roll Cage Parts - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old March 29th, 2009, 06:18 PM
J.5
Joe Zinter

Roof Rack, Borla, Roll Cage Parts

Spring Cleaning Time / Need More Rover Funds

$800: Rovers North 3/4 Length Alcan Roof Rack for a Soft top (but might work with a SW) with lockable dual jerry can carriers, lockable shovel mount, lockable Hi Lift mount, and lockable sand ladder mounts on each side. This is not the small front basket you usually see, its 5ft long and mounts flush with the rear of the d90. Base price for the rack is $1600. Sells for about $2000 as configured. Great condition. Pick up only.

$400: Borla I purchased off ebay some time ago. Had about 10k on it if I recall correctly. Note in the pic, the front flange is missing. Otherwise, its in awesome shape. Shipping $35.

$200: Custom fabricated internal roll bar for series rigs or defenders. 1 7/8" X .120 wall ERW steel tube, with four bends to follow the lines of the rear windows and then comes down vertically (See pics). You'll need to weld on some mounting plates, and fabricate chassis supports and you're good to go... custom roll cage the easy way. If you need other bits, I can fabricate them for you. The ends were intentionally left a smidge long so the height can be set just right.

$75: Brownchurch galvanized rear ladder for Series rigs or defenders. Brand new, never mounted. Shipping $20.

$High Offers: d90 Roll front roll cage. I don't really want to sell this stuff because it was a pain to find, but I ended up making my own, so its no longer needed. Front A pillar in excellent condition, with some scratches in the powdercoat, but perfectly straight, no rust. Horizontal under the windshield bar, and two over the door SW parts. The over the door parts are both for the same side, but one can easily be converted by welding a nut plate to the other side to make a complete set. I can do this for the buyer if necessary. I fabricated the under the windshield bar myself b/c I couldn't find one at the time... same exact dimensions/bends as the original, but used DOM tube so its way stronger. Cleaned and coated in rustoleum professional primer.

$175: Craftsman 33 gallon, 6HP, Oil free compressor, 150 psi. Excellent condition... used only a few times. Currently on ebay, but will pull the auction for a d-90 member.

I also have tons of series parts.... if you need anything, let me know, and access to Disco I parts trucks. Let me know what you need.

All the stuff is located in Guilford CT. I'd be willing to deliver or meet somewhere within a reasonable distance for the price of gas.

Payment can be sent via paypal, jaffick at gmail.com, but buyer to cover the paypal fees.

Thanks d-90 source.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2025a.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	18452   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2026a.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	18453  

Name:	IMG_2028a.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	18454   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2042a.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	18455  

Name:	IMG_2032a.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	18456   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2017a.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	18457  

Name:	IMG_2021a.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	18458   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2031a.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	18459  

Name:	IMG_0015a.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	18460   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0017a.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	18461  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 29th, 2009, 08:10 PM
T.U.
Pete
94 D90

deleted.
Old March 29th, 2009, 08:47 PM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
pm sent on b-pillar and windshield frame.

Follow-up Post:

scatch that idea. sorry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:58 AM
J.5
Joe Zinter

Sale Pending on A Pillar, and over the door roll cage bars. Thanks Ron! (evilfij)

Custom interior roll bar, Borla, and Roof Rack still available. Open to offers or trades... otherwise will post this stuff on ebay.

Thanks.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:26 PM
J.5
Joe Zinter

$800: Rovers North 3/4 Length Alcan Roof Rack for a Soft top (but might work with a SW) with lockable dual jerry can carriers, lockable shovel mount, lockable Hi Lift mount, and lockable sand ladder mounts on each side. This is not the small front basket you usually see, its 5ft long and mounts flush with the rear of the d90. Base price for the rack is $1600. Sells for about $2000 as configured. Great condition. Pick up only.

$400: Borla I purchased off ebay some time ago. Had about 10k on it if I recall correctly. Note in the pic, the front flange is missing. Otherwise, its in awesome shape. Shipping $35.

$200: Custom fabricated internal roll bar for series rigs or defenders. 1 7/8" X .120 wall ERW steel tube, with four bends to follow the lines of the rear windows and then comes down vertically (See pics). You'll need to weld on some mounting plates, and fabricate chassis supports and you're good to go... custom roll cage the easy way. If you need other bits, I can fabricate them for you. The ends were intentionally left a smidge long so the height can be set just right.

SPOKEN FOR ---- $75: Brownchurch galvanized rear ladder for Series rigs or defenders. Brand new, never mounted. Shipping $20.

SOLD:
$High Offers: d90 Roll front roll cage. I don't really want to sell this stuff because it was a pain to find, but I ended up making my own, so its no longer needed. Front A pillar in excellent condition, with some scratches in the powdercoat, but perfectly straight, no rust. Horizontal under the windshield bar, and two over the door SW parts. The over the door parts are both for the same side, but one can easily be converted by welding a nut plate to the other side to make a complete set. I can do this for the buyer if necessary. I fabricated the under the windshield bar myself b/c I couldn't find one at the time... same exact dimensions/bends as the original, but used DOM tube so its way stronger. Cleaned and coated in rustoleum professional primer.

$175: Craftsman 33 gallon, 6HP, Oil free compressor, 150 psi. Excellent condition... used only a few times. Currently on ebay, but will pull the auction for a d-90 member.

I also have tons of series parts.... if you need anything, let me know, and access to Disco I parts trucks. Let me know what you need.

All the stuff is located in Guilford CT. I'd be willing to deliver or meet somewhere within a reasonable distance for the price of gas.

Payment can be sent via paypal, jaffick at gmail.com, but buyer to cover the paypal fees.

Thanks d-90 source.[/QUOTE]
Old April 8th, 2009, 12:56 PM
funrover
charles bell
76 series III 88

Borla exhaust

Hi I am interested in the borla exhaust. Please email me at chuckandabe@yahoo.com to let me know if its still available thank you. Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.5

SPOKEN FOR ---- $75: Brownchurch galvanized rear ladder for Series rigs or defenders. Brand new, never mounted. Shipping $20.

SOLD: $High Offers: d90 Roll front roll cage. I don't really want to sell this stuff because it was a pain to find, but I ended up making my own, so its no longer needed. Front A pillar in excellent condition, with some scratches in the powdercoat, but perfectly straight, no rust. Horizontal under the windshield bar, and two over the door SW parts. The over the door parts are both for the same side, but one can easily be converted by welding a nut plate to the other side to make a complete set. I can do this for the buyer if necessary. I fabricated the under the windshield bar myself b/c I couldn't find one at the time... same exact dimensions/bends as the original, but used DOM tube so its way stronger. Cleaned and coated in rustoleum professional primer.

Thanks d-90 source.
[/QUOTE]
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:19 PM
J.5
Joe Zinter

Sent you an email Charles. Thanks.
Old April 20th, 2009, 01:14 PM
J.5
Joe Zinter

bump...

Spring Cleaning Time / Need More Rover Funds

$75: Brownchurch galvanized rear ladder for Series rigs or defenders. Brand new, never mounted. Shipping $20.

SOLD: $High Offers: d90 Roll front roll cage. I don't really want to sell this stuff because it was a pain to find, but I ended up making my own, so its no longer needed. Front A pillar in excellent condition, with some scratches in the powdercoat, but perfectly straight, no rust. Horizontal under the windshield bar, and two over the door SW parts. The over the door parts are both for the same side, but one can easily be converted by welding a nut plate to the other side to make a complete set. I can do this for the buyer if necessary. I fabricated the under the windshield bar myself b/c I couldn't find one at the time... same exact dimensions/bends as the original, but used DOM tube so its way stronger. Cleaned and coated in rustoleum professional primer.

SOLD: $175: Craftsman 33 gallon, 6HP, Oil free compressor, 150 psi. Excellent condition... used only a few times. Currently on ebay, but will pull the auction for a d-90 member.

Thanks d-90 source.
Old April 27th, 2009, 01:11 PM
J.5
Joe Zinter

BUMP....

Taking offers on the:
Rovers North Roof Rack
Borla
Series Roll Bar
Old April 28th, 2009, 10:02 AM
snurp
Keith Kuboske
94 D90 ST Arles Blue

pms ent on borla
thanks,
snurp
Old April 28th, 2009, 01:49 PM
J.5
Joe Zinter

Hey snurp.... didn't get your PM.
Old April 30th, 2009, 10:03 AM
J.5
Joe Zinter

Bump... bump... bump...

NEW Prices:
Borla:$350 (shipped)
Rovers North Rack: $650
Series Roll Bar: $150

Also... I'm driving to Virginia next Thursday and would be happy to meet or drop off the stuff along the way.
Old April 30th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Ren Ching
Skinny Pete
'84 90 "Yamelo"/'88 RRC "Chewbacca"

Registry
PM'ed on rollbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.5
Bump... bump... bump...

NEW Prices:

Also... I'm driving to Virginia next Thursday and would be happy to meet or drop off the stuff along the way.
Old May 12th, 2009, 05:27 PM
J.5
Joe Zinter

bump?

NEW Prices:
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:06 PM
snurp
Keith Kuboske
94 D90 ST Arles Blue

Sent message again was out of states for 2 weeks, let me know if you got.
Old May 19th, 2009, 04:05 PM
J.5
Joe Zinter

Borla: SOLD

Rover's North Roof Rack: $600 anyone.... anyone?
Old May 22nd, 2009, 12:20 AM
AmityD90
Gery
1987 ROW D90

Registry
Email sent regarding the roof rack
Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:34 PM
J.5
Joe Zinter

roof rack sold... Pending payment. Thanks d90 source!
Old May 27th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Ray Bone
Ray Bone
defender.

rear ladder

still got the ladder? I want it.
Old May 27th, 2009, 06:04 PM
J.5
Joe Zinter

Hi Ray.

Sent you a pm.

Lower Navigation