Ron Davis Radiator - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 27th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Brendon Loveday
95 D90
Ron Davis Radiator

So this is a Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator that we had in an NAS 110. The truck doesn't have the pooched out front grille, so it should work for a 90 as well. The dimensions are 16.75" x 16.75" x 9.25"(roughly) and it holds an extra gallon of coolant. It is a top quality unit that we ran for a few months. I paid over $800 for it, so I'm asking $500, as much less than that and I'll just keep it for future use.

Why am I selling it...long story short-ish. I was chasing down an overheat during low air flow situation, which was primarily a bad viscous coupling in the fan. But I never really liked the why the shroud fit against it. It was that weird serp belt shroud for a late disco 1 that we were using, so I'm not sure if the v-belt shroud would have the same issue. After some trimming and weather strip type fixes, it was ok but not sexy. I asked Ron Davis and they will make a alum shroud for electric fans, but not for my mechanical fan, which I was hell bent on keeping the mech fan, so I just went back to a stocker.

Email for fastest

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts